Match Thread U23s vs Colchester U23s (1 Viewer)

Littlewood CCFC

Someone's claiming on twitter brights dad died? Could very well be bullshit but who actually knows what's going on. He did do his knee against Northampton maybe he's injured or maybe he just don't give a fuck 🤣

Bugsy

Ahh fuck it I'm heading up there now still buzzing from the weekend.
5-0 skyblues..... PUSB

lifeskyblue

If a relative has died and Bright has subsequently gone to (possibly Nigeria) for the funeral and then had to isolate and quarantine on return we should be in understamding and respectful.
If on the other hand he is taking the pi*s then his contract should be terminated.
I’m sure Robins knows which it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Londonccfcfan

If a relative has died and Bright has subsequently gone to (possibly Nigeria) for the funeral and then had to isolate and quarantine on return we should be in understamding and respectful.
If on the other hand he is taking the pi*s then his contract should be terminated.
I’m sure Robins knows which it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As usual the SBT are judge and jury without a trial.

Bugsy

Grendel

Grendel

Shipley scores

Grendel

Its still early in the day so perhaps he is a little more awake or actually realise he is pissing his chances away...glad he scored

he looks a bit laboured to be honest

steve101

Blaine Rowe was on the edge of the first team at the start of last season and looked good in that pre-season. Does he look like he could step up within the next season or two?

Users who are viewing this thread