U23s vs Barnsley (1 Viewer)

Frostie

No Hilßner again, hopefully not an injury/illness setback & more that we have a loan lined up for him.

Good to see Ngandu back, crazy that he couldn't play before now.

Reactions: AOM

Ccfcisparks

Ngandu captain as well. Eccles and Bapaga getting a run out.

Is Ngandu highly rated?
He was raved about on here when he was about 16. Not sure what his progression has been like. For me the u23's need a good young striker coming through. Not sure Bremang will make it here.

shepardo01

He was raved about on here when he was about 16. Not sure what his progression has been like. For me the u23's need a good young striker coming through. Not sure Bremang will make it here.
Ngandu was massive as a kid, huge compared to everybody else. Huge advantage.
As discussed on here numerous times, everybody else has caught up (and many overtaken) physically.
He's "ok", not thought of on the same levels as Bapaga who i know Arsenal were monitoring up until at least a year ago....

Ccfcisparks

Ngandu was massive as a kid, huge compared to everybody else. Huge advantage.
As discussed on here numerous times, everybody else has caught up (and many overtaken) physically.
He's "ok", not thought of on the same levels as Bapaga who i know Arsenal were monitoring up until at least a year ago....
Really? Ngandu is only 5"8. He must have been a really early developer.

lifeskyblue

Ayer listening to the droning guy on Saturday I would have Clive any day....mistakes and all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barnsley

Cov kid Jasper Moon got the 2nd. Recently made his debut in their first team.

most of our side are on the fringes of our first team. We’ve just signed another centre half, so Moon will be back down the pecking order but from what I’ve seen, he’s good enough to be on the bench should we need him.

Frostie

most of our side are on the fringes of our first team. We’ve just signed another centre half, so Moon will be back down the pecking order but from what I’ve seen, he’s good enough to be on the bench should we need him.

Not seen your team reported yet, guessing it's probably stronger than ours which is very young & includes some of our U18s.

Briles

3-3 that escalated quickly

Ccfcisparks

Not a bad result so far for our 18's/23's vs a Barnsley team all capable of being on the fringes of their first team.

TomRad85

2 for Bapaga, 2 for Eccles. Addai in the sticks for Barnsley.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread