U23 v Millwall (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Seems mental to refuse to let them go for less than 100% of their wage just to have them sat off on full wage. Better for everyone even if it’s for free just to make them more likely to find a club elsewhere surely?
I agree. They’re not exactly in the shop window training with our U23s

TomRad85

The trade off might be recall options though, there may be a bit more to it than wages.

Clubs can only include a recall clause in a full season loan for one thing.
Fair point, not sure why we'd want to recall though. Unless you mean recall to offload, in which case, as I said, fair point.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Skybluebeliever

Any reason why Jobello and Hillsner aren't loaned out? Surely it would have been in everyone's interest?
Seems mental to refuse to let them go for less than 100% of their wage just to have them sat off on full wage. Better for everyone even if it’s for free just to make them more likely to find a club elsewhere surely?
I think we tried to do a deal with jobello to pay his contract up , he’s on a lot less than Hilßner and contract is shorter but there seemed to be no interest
Hilßner is on a really contract so is a different matter all together

SlowerThanPlatt

I think we tried to do a deal with jobello to pay his contract up , he’s on a lot less than Hilßner and contract is shorter but there seemed to be no interest
Hilßner is on a really contract so is a different matter all together

Thought Hilssner would be on a almost risk free contract for a first team player given the standard he came from

slowpoke

I think that might be part of it
Some in management may think he's lazy but I remember he had an asthma type issue when he first came that stopped him training properly
But once you get a reputation it's sometimes impossible to recover
That’s the issue with Hilsner found this breathing problem, is it asthma ?which unfortunately looks like put paid any career with us, bloody bad luck from both angles if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread