U23 v Hull at the Higgs 1pm tomorrow (1 Viewer)

better days

Be interesting to see the team we put out
With so many guys going out on loan it may give a chance to some of the U18s
Although we're top of the division we lost the reverse fixture 6 0

Reactions: vow

Wanda

I think certain senior u23s will have to be up for this given their off the field behaviour last week.

Wanda

A few of them in the clubs bad books. I think you can guess who given who has omitted from the Middlesbrough squad after being involved in midweek.

Otis

I'm surprised we didn't get significant bids in for Tavares in the transfer window.

He's magic.

giphy.gif

olderskyblue

Thought I’d come along to this. Haven’t a clue who our players are, apart from JJ :ROFLMAO:

better days

Not sure how Hull's line up compares to the one they put out around Christmas time and walloped the U23s 6 0
But a bit of a turn around

SBT

U23s are obviously doing well. And u18s too. You got to hope some of these make the grade longer term

I'd say that any league where you can lose 6-0 and then win the same fixture 6-1 later in the season isn't the kind of league where you can learn much from a team's overall position.

Skybluebeliever

Not sure how Hull's line up compares to the one they put out around Christmas time and walloped the U23s 6 0
But a bit of a turn around
This is their U23 team in that game they played 5 first team players. Jones only first team for us but doesn’t sound like he’s been involved
Also that game was played on a Saturday after their first team played and so included players that were in that squad

Users who are viewing this thread