U23 v Barnsley (1 Viewer)

CanadianCCFC

So no Bapaga, Biamou or Ngandu tomorrow. Possibly Jack Burroughs and Morgan Williams to get in the team?

fernandopartridge

Max seems to have been in decent goal scoring form in pre-season. Obviously had one chalked off on Saturday, and scored today. Looks a better option than Baka at the moment.
He doesn't. He was miles off the pace Saturday. Bakayoko scored as well

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

better days

So no Bapaga, Biamou or Ngandu tomorrow. Possibly Jack Burroughs and Morgan Williams to get in the team?
Robins may be fielding a strong side in the hope of progressing and getting a Premier League team in the 2nd round
He said recently we could do with a cup run

mark82

He doesn't. He was miles off the pace Saturday. Bakayoko scored as well

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

I thought he looked ok when he was moved up front in the last few minutes, like a fish out of water on the wing. Good point on Bakayoko tough. I've seen Baka play really well, and he looks a threat. Thought he was really poor on Saturday (wrongly disallowed goal aside).

Grendel

I thought he looked ok when he was moved up front in the last few minutes, like a fish out of water on the wing. Good point on Bakayoko tough. I've seen Baka play really well, and he looks a threat. Thought he was really poor on Saturday (wrongly disallowed goal aside).

Both Biamou and Bakayoko are below the level required

Sky Blue Harry H

The more minutes we get into Max's legs, the sooner he will be a viable threat. Most weren't expecting him anywhere near ready yet, so if he soon is it's a big bonus for the team.

Great_Expectations

I know Bapaga is a hot prospect and impressively already around the first team squad, but wasn’t Ngandu also tipped to make an impact this year?

Is that still the case and Bapaga is just overshadowing everyone, or is he just not as ready as initially thought?

mrtrench

I know Bapaga is a hot prospect and impressively already around the first team squad, but wasn’t Ngandu also tipped to make an impact this year?

Is that still the case and Bapaga is just overshadowing everyone, or is he just not as ready as initially thought?

I don't think you can read anything into Ngandu's readiness from the fact that Bapaga has played 10 minutes.

Winny the Bish

Bapaga might be a case of giving him first team minutes to show how valued he is and get him to sign pro terms in case any big teams are circling.

Great_Expectations

Bapaga might be a case of giving him first team minutes to show how valued he is and get him to sign pro terms in case any big teams are circling.

And I suppose the risk we have to accept is that it could work the other way and teams are impressed and offer him terms. When can he officially sign with us?

mrtrench

And I suppose the risk we have to accept is that it could work the other way and teams are impressed and offer him terms. When can he officially sign with us?

True. Both on the other hand, if he's already been playing in the first team at 16, I suspect that the compensation could be higher. Is there a formula?

Hobo

Just on my way down there to catch the second half hoping to see Grendel
With his shirt on with “Max 9” on the back

Grendel more likely to have Max 9" on the back.

cc84cov

I think Walters looks a very good player right wing could be pushing for the first team this season.

Users who are viewing this thread