Match Thread U23 Ipswich Town v Coventry City (1 Viewer)

SBchimp

Under 23's back in action tonight at Portman Road (7pm).
Last year Ipswich streamed the game live so expect the same service again tonight.

Got a right thrashing there last year, Ipswich were top and won the league with the Sky Blues finishing 2nd
upload_2019-10-28_9-5-52.png

This year we need a win to stay in touch at the top whilst Ipswich were going the other way, however they are unbeaten in 3 so will be another big test. MR hinted post match on Saturday that some players may need to get time in legs tonight.

Attachments

• upload_2019-10-28_9-3-3.png
    upload_2019-10-28_9-3-3.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 26

AStonesThrow

Would be nice to see Hiwula play and grab a goal or two, bring his confidence back up. I'm convinced that's all hes lacking this season along with composure which come hand in hand

Sky Blue Harry H

If Hiwula was out with an injury on Saturday and being short of strikers, i wouldn't have him anywhere near this. He's already match fit, and he can play one of the new front 2 roles if and when required. With Kastaneer , we should still be working on getting him match fit, so get him out there.

Joe

can Dabo play in this despite his suspension? Might be worth giving him some minutes if possible to keep his sharpness up for when his suspensions over

Seamus1

Does anybody have any updates on the injury to Josh Pask? Any possibility he might be close to a return?

Philosorapter

Just out of interest, where can I find the fixtures and results of this league?

DannyThomas_1981

If I begin watching the U23s online - I might need to seek some kind of help as I already spend far too much time focused on CCFC.

But the chance of seeing Ngandu, Walters, Kast and Bremang is just too good to turn down.

I need an intervention.

Users who are viewing this thread