U23 Game (2 Viewers)

PVA

Didn’t he go out on loan and not exactly set the world alight either?

Probably time to move him on.

Thing is we need these sort of players to fill the u23s squad out.

Not everyone is going to make it. I might be doing them a disservice but I'm not sure Lafferty, Young, Bartlett, Bremang etc are going to make it here but we still need players like that just to make the numbers up (without meaning to be too harsh on them).

It's important to have an u23s team but without those sorts of players it wouldn't be possible (without over working the u18s and first team).

shmmeee

Not everyone is going to make it. I might be doing them a disservice but I'm not sure Lafferty, Young, Bartlett, Bremang etc are going to make it here but we still need players like that just to make the numbers up (without meaning to be too harsh on them).

It's important to have an u23s team but without those sorts of players it wouldn't be possible (without over working the u18s and first team).

I think with a striker I’d rather 3rd/4th was getting their sharpness in the U23s if we don’t have a seriously promising kid coming through.

fernandopartridge

At this point you'd even consider loaning Kasta out and paying a decent chunk of his wages. No point him being here playing U23s when he's clearly miles away from getting a chance in the first team. Not helping anyone him being here another 2 years playing reserve games.
Who is going to take him on loan?

dplzll

That was Bartlett's first game in 12 months following a ACL injury and still only 19 ,Lafferty is 18 still technically a scholar who was highly rated at the academy and was given plenty of minutes pre-season so think its a bit early to judge

larry_david

That was Bartlett's first game in 12 months following a ACL injury and still only 19 ,Lafferty is 18 still technically a scholar who was highly rated at the academy and was given plenty of minutes pre-season so think its a bit early to judge
Yeah agreed. Someone on here said lafferty had a shocking injury and he was highly rated enough to keep on despite. Young has made 8 appearances in league 1 when we were in league 2 so I'm not ruling him out either. Plus big dave bremang did well enough at Nuneaton that they brought him back to go at a higher level. Admitdly he didn't score in 4 for leam but as people have mentioned, wilson went to Tamworth and scored 1 in 20

Users who are viewing this thread