U23 game at Higgs today 1pm (1 Viewer)

usskyblue

Whispers are… after the game Hilssner had Pilsner and Bright; Bud Light

shotgun-beer.gif

CDK

One short in the squad makes sense for coaching staff looking at hillsner.after all he is in the building.

SlowerThanPlatt

One short in the squad makes sense for coaching staff looking at hillsner.after all he is in the building.

He isn’t registered can’t play until January. If he had come back into the plans they would have registered him

slowpoke

Not sure if the rules but does that mean a 16 year old youth player for example not currently in the first team squad can’t play. I remember Gary McSheffrey playing for us at 16

better days

Hillsner featuring but not Jobello indicates he might be clawing his way out of the bomb squad?
I really feel sorry for this lad
Apparently a really nice guy who always does his best and keeps his head down & works hard
Although he's possibly/probably not up to Championship standard he hasn't complained and would have gone out on loan if he'd been given the chance
Football is a ruthless business
I hope something can be sorted for him even if it's in the NL with us paying a proportion of his wages
Got to be better than how things are now where we pay all of them and the lad is stuck in limbo land

edgy

I really feel sorry for this lad
Apparently a really nice guy who always does his best and keeps his head down & works hard
Although he's possibly/probably not up to Championship standard he hasn't complained and would have gone out on loan if he'd been given the chance
Football is a ruthless business
I hope something can be sorted for him even if it's in the NL with us paying a proportion of his wages
Got to be better than how things are now where we pay all of them and the lad is stuck in limbo land

Get them all down the Boro'.

Users who are viewing this thread