U23’s (1 Viewer)

Briles

Evans-Harriot was touted as the next big thing (we apparently beat Barnsley and Leicester to get him) also Newton gets rave reviews and has been playing regularly too (called up to england colleges last year). He's a full back too which we are going to need when Mcallum and Giles go back. I'd say Newton will be the next to break into the first team aside from Bapaga.

Sky Blue Pete

Think it’s so much harder when the club progress so fast. Much like the first team players who were recruited to get promotion from league 2 or league 1 who are struggling in the championship.

It will take a while and they’ll be less players who can step up by the law of averages

Terry Gibson's perm

Think it’s so much harder when the club progress so fast. Much like the first team players who were recruited to get promotion from league 2 or league 1 who are struggling in the championship.

It will take a while and they’ll be less players who can step up by the law of averages

But when they do they are far more valuable

Sky Blue Harry H

Evans-Harriot was touted as the next big thing (we apparently beat Barnsley and Leicester to get him) also Newton gets rave reviews and has been playing regularly too (called up to england colleges last year). He's a full back too which we are going to need when Mcallum and Giles go back. I'd say Newton will be the next to break into the first team aside from Bapaga.
Haven't seen anything of Newton this season, but last season when I saw him he tackled like a tank - curious to see how much he has progressed technique wise (i.e. with the ball). Definitely has the take no prisoners/will to win attitude from what I saw of him.

Briles

Haven't seen anything of Newton this season, but last season when I saw him he tackled like a tank - curious to see how much he has progressed technique wise (i.e. with the ball). Definitely has the take no prisoners/will to win attitude from what I saw of him.

Seen him play a couple of times and he is very tenacious as you say, havent seen him this season but im assuming he will be pushed to up the attacking side of his game

better days

haven't seen anything of Newton this season, but last season when I saw him he tackled like a tank - curious to see how much he has progressed technique wise (i.e. with the ball). Definitely has the take no prisoners/will to win attitude from what I saw of him.
The lad broke his leg while training alone in the first lockdown so he's only recently returned
Hopefully he'll pick up where he left off
He played a year in men's semi pro football when he was 16 so he must have something about him

Last edited:

larry_david

Both Gloucester boys are impressing by all accounts and starting every game now. Considering Gloucester were about 7 points top when they joined to go straight in is good.

Being honest Burroughs didn't look out of place at all in pre season, infact he looked two times better than pask did

Users who are viewing this thread