Match Thread U23’s v Hull City (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

I’d happily buy an U23 season ticket for £50 or whatever to watch the games online.

The thing is, whilst you would (which is commendable), the FB community would be foaming at the mouth saying that it's 'money-grabbing', 'joys new handbag fund', 'Wot...£50 to watch some kids on one camera...' etc etc etc.

It's not a bad idea though. Perhaps Pete/Mark could bring it up.

Hobo

Wish they would stream these games. Sure they already film them for the coaching and analytics staff. Can't be that hard to put it out somewhere like YouTube.

A mate of mines lad was a keeper at Burton. As a professional in England, he had the opportunity of a scholarship at a several Universities in the USA. He took the opportunity and moved to the States.

He contacted his mum and dad and said it is my first game tonight (straight into the team) and you can watch it on a stream link.

Proud mum and dad tuned in to find the static camera covered only between the penalty spots. There was a lot of guess work as to how son performed 😂

SBchimp

All under 18 and 23 games are filmed already, the quality is not great and could certainly do with a bit more use of zoom. I don’t know what is involved between the camera and YouTube but it can’t be much more than a 4G connection..... assuming commentary and replays are a step too far at the moment, could the supporters clubs maybe fund the missing links rather than buying boots for the likes of Shippers that no doubt already gets them for free?
Just a thought, be great if they streamed both teams home and away!

Johhny Blue

A mate of mines lad was a keeper at Burton. As a professional in England, he had the opportunity of a scholarship at a several Universities in the USA. He took the opportunity and moved to the States.

He contacted his mum and dad and said it is my first game tonight (straight into the team) and you can watch it on a stream link.

Proud mum and dad tuned in to find the static camera covered only between the penalty spots. There was a lot of guess work as to how son performed 😂
It’s soccer innit

Users who are viewing this thread