Match Thread U21's v Swansea City (1 Viewer)

napolimp

U21's take on Swansea City at the CBS this afternoon, kick off at 2pm. Entry is free.

larry_david

Does seem this year our u21s defence is all over the place. But they've lost alabi, Burroughs and Magrath and are in a settling period.

Plus batawani is injured and we are using trailists

torchomatic

I wonder, do these trialists ever for us or are they just making up the numbers?

Both triallists today were pretty good, I think. The standouts were obvious; Stretton, Rus, Obikwu. Robins was there. A good, entertaining game.

speedie87

pretty weak looking u21 team that.

obikwu and Stretton only 2 who looked like have potential to kick on, but both nowhere near first team ready for the Championship

The trialiast left back ran exactly like pascal chimbonda, don’t know if he’s his son ?!

ptr

pretty weak looking u21 team that.

obikwu and Stretton only 2 who looked like have potential to kick on, but both nowhere near first team ready for the Championship

The trialiast left back ran exactly like pascal chimbonda, don’t know if he’s his son ?!

This forum does have a track record of identifying trialists, but never have we had one identified by an analysis of their running style and genetics. Bravo.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Trialists were apparently:
Ben Williams and Ayodele Ojo starting
Darryl Powell and Ibrahim Bangura on the bench

TomRad85

Trialists were apparently:
Ben Williams and Ayodele Ojo starting
Darryl Powell and Ibrahim Bangura on the bench
Doing some searching...
Ojo - Leyton Orient, 18, midfielder. Seems the sort we should be bringing into u21s.
Williams - looks like he's at Cheltenham? 24, left back, former Barnsley.
Banguru - looks like he hasn't played football for about a decade on Wikipedia, 33.
Powell - all I can find is the former Derby midfielder, ex Jamaican International, age 51. Not sure he fits the model.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

torchomatic

Doing some searching...
Ojo - Leyton Orient, 18, midfielder. Seems the sort we should be bringing into u21s.
Banguru - looks like he hasn't played football for about a decade on Wikipedia, 33.
Powell - all I can find is the former Derby midfielder, ex Jamaican International, age 51. Not sure he fits the model.

The two that played Ojo and Williams(?) both really settled into the game well, I think. Ojo played the whole game and Williams came off near the end. They were numbers 3 and 4 respectively, if you were there yesterday.

napolimp

Doing some searching...

napolimp

Doing some searching...

Frostie

Doing some searching...

It's not Cheltenham's Ben Williams, this lad is an ex Sunderland U18.

Users who are viewing this thread