Match Thread u21s v Charlton Athletic (1 Viewer)

rexo87

SlowerThanPlatt

Just seen the first Charlton goal on their Twitter page. No numbers so who is our #7 and where is he meant to be playing?

steve101

Been over-run in midfield. Finnegan started well. Howley has been very quiet. Tayo and Bapaga look dangerous linking together. Bapaga playing the 10 role.
I think Reid looks a tidy footballer.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Can see him going back as soon as we can get out of the agreement

I know we don't have a pot to piss in, but I really do wonder about our recruitment as well. There is almost no room for error and we are taking players on loan, which if what you are saying is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve you), aren't even good enough to have any influence on the first team. It's a bit embarrassing.

SBAndy

I know we don't have a pot to piss in, but I really do wonder about our recruitment as well. There is almost no room for error and we are taking players on loan, which if what you are saying is true (and I have no reason to disbelieve you), aren't even good enough to have any influence on the first team. It's a bit embarrassing.

The positive spin on this is we can take on another couple of loanees and still not have to worry about the ‘maximum 5 loanees in a match day squad’ rule.

pusbccfc

Safe to say after watching him today, Adaramola is nowhere near the first team.

Users who are viewing this thread