U21s at the Ricoh 2pm (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Lamerias ran the show and looked a cut above. (As he should). When he settles and bulks up a bit he will be a very good player for us.

He doesn't need to bulk up. Look at Mata, Hazard, David Silva. Lamieres is a bound nimble footwork and spotting passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

shmmeee

George Thomas should be playing ahead of MAF for me. This kid has goals in him.

Totally different type of player. He's more likely to get in the role that Kent, Lamerias, O'Brien and Murphy (and Armstrong sometimes) play, and let's be honest he's not going to get in ahead of all of those. Best for him to go get some competitive football while he's doing well. Fortune has been brought in for a specific set of skills and is getting up to match fitness.

Juggernaut

He doesn't need to bulk up. Look at Mata, Hazard, David Silva. Lamieres is a bound nimble footwork and spotting passes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

The Premier League is nowhere near as physical in league one, also those three players are on a completely different level skill set wise. Odd comparison to make.

Juggernaut

Totally different type of player. He's more likely to get in the role that Kent, Lamerias, O'Brien and Murphy (and Armstrong sometimes) play, and let's be honest he's not going to get in ahead of all of those. Best for him to go get some competitive football while he's doing well. Fortune has been brought in for a specific set of skills and is getting up to match fitness.

Thomas is a goal poacher, a number 9 if you like. I only see Tudgay and Armstrong who are ahead of him for that specific role. He should stay here as we need him for back up.

stupot07

The Premier League is nowhere near as physical in league one, also those three players are on a completely different level skill set wise. Odd comparison to make.

It's not really an odd comparison, the PL is physical which is why a lot of foreign players find it difficult when they first arrive, and with regards skills level it's about in proportion to the league. Yes the players i mentioned are better players but in the context to league one technical and skill wise Maddison and lamieres are on another level in comparison to their league one peers. Neither particularly needs to 'bulk up', they will both develop their strength naturally on time.

Users who are viewing this thread