U18's -v- Man City - FA cup (1 Viewer)

pb2875

Does anyone know if there is a live stream for tonight's youth cup game?

woody11462

He's just been on the touch line shouting something. Couldn't make it out what but he's in the same stand as us, opposite side to the bench. We've just had a goal disallowed for offside too.

speedie87

5-0.

Why do they big up our yth team. They haven't done any good for yrs. Kirkland, davenport, pead, mcsheffrey was a yth team

sw88

Chief Commentator!
At 5-0, Andy Turner said

"Manchester City goalManchester City 5-0 Coventry City - 34 minutes

And things have gone from bad to worse as Barker completes his first half hat-trick in the 34th min, hitting a sublime curling shot from the outside of the box which loops up into the top corner, giving Richards no chance.

Supporters were on their feet applauding the sensational strike that has given money-bags City a 5-0 lead

Remember the name people and he's English!"

cheeky loan oon bid perhaps? ;)

woody11462

6-1 half time. Man City are a much bigger stringer team and it shows. Thomas hit the post from a free kick but it's all then really.

AndyM

5-0.

Why do they big up our yth team. They haven't done any good for yrs. Kirkland, davenport, pead, mcsheffrey was a yth team

Are you serious? They're having a very good league season so far beating Championship and Premier League teams. Beat Swansea 4-1. Beat QPR 5-0. They have only lost 2 league games this season, that's less than anyone else in PDL 2. They beat Bournemouth in round 3 who are top of their own league in Youth Alliance South West. And they've scored more goals than anyone in PDL 2 too.

Sounds like they've come up against a Man City side that is just different class.

Follow @ccfc_youth on Twitter.
http://www.twitter.com/ccfc_youth

Last edited:

Gint11

It's ok though because the under 18s..............oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

And Man city are worth trillions and us.....a packet of crisps. It makes a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AGSB15

Keiran Crowley tweeted that Man City had a team playing that cost over 30 million. The majority of their players have been hand picked from around the world. Cov 18's are a very good footballing side but what do people expect against one of the richest clubs in the world.

AGSB15

There were a few Cov fans there last night having a right go at our players. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I'd understand if they were getting hammered by someone from the same category but that Man City 18's team would beat most 1st teams in League 1

LB87ccfc

There were a few Cov fans there last night having a right go at our players. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I'd understand if they were getting hammered by someone from the same category but that Man City 18's team would beat most 1st teams in League 1

If this is the case, what a bunch of cunts! clearly have no idea of football or the money involved these days, I think it was a fantastic experience for our players to play against some of the best young talent from around the world.

Users who are viewing this thread