U18/U21 Development Thread (12 Viewers)

larry_david

I also watched highlights of Kidderminster game. Billson got the assist (long kick through the middle) but he also gave away the penalty.

He then saved the pen but parried it straight back to Matt Rhead (big fucker for those who remember the league 2 days) who tapped it in. Truth be told it was a poor pen save in my opinion and should have held onto it or pushed it wide.

larry_david

Billson just had an absolute mare on btsport. His best Simon Moore impression, came 40 yards out his goal and the defender headed it over him.

Defender was clearly in charge and he flew out anyway.

Guess these loans are to learn but that was awful

hamil99

Facebook User

Any coverage?
Only this summary on the offal

ProfessorbyGrace

If anyone has the time and patience, and the know, obviously, could you please provide a list of the promising youngsters we have across the board?
Some are common knowledge like Nee, Rus and CB Burroughs, but who else?

vow

If anyone has the time and patience, and the know, obviously, could you please provide a list of the promising youngsters we have across the board?
Some are common knowledge like Nee, Rus and CB Burroughs, but who else?
who is CB?

larry_david

Sounds like Bapaga is going out on loan.
Rus excelled at Hereford and was brought back, not sure what the plan is there.
Blaine Rowe had an excellent debut at Falkirk apparently

rexo87

Isaac Moore getting a lot of praise for his performance playing up for the 23s. Is he a second year scholar?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

hamil99

Facebook User
Isaac Moore getting a lot of praise for his performance playing up for the 23s. Is he a second year scholar?

Yes, he's the one Aston Villa tried to sign in the summer. Not sure why it fell through as it seemed pretty nailed on at the time. Glad he is here though and i hope he makes it through to the first team before being pinched.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yes, he's the one Aston Villa tried to sign in the summer. Not sure why it fell through as it seemed pretty nailed on at the time. Glad he is here though and i hope he makes it through to the first team before being pinched.

The young players should look at how few players get through at the prem level, he has a much better chance here and can still make it to the prem.

larry_david

Interesting that lad from St Albans played today in the u21s and isn't playing for his loan side against top of the league.

rexo87

Ah I see. Has he got a pro deal with us yet?

Users who are viewing this thread