Tyson Fury v Dillian Whyte (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

So the heavyweight championship fight is finally here. I'm going for Fury in 9 rounds, as I expect Whyte to put in a battling effort but succumb to Fury in the end. But in boxing anything can happen, one punch and bang its all over. Could be an epic scrap ? 🥊

Frostie

I hope Fury wins & cements his legacy as an all time great but I have the same fear I always do with him, where's his head at, how seriously is he taking it? I didn't think he looked properly prepared for the last Wilder fight either though & still had comfortably enough.

Greggs

I hope Fury wins & cements his legacy as an all time great but I have the same fear I always do with him, where's his head at, how seriously is he taking it? I didn't think he looked properly prepared for the last Wilder fight either though & still had comfortably enough.
in a brothel with 50 quid notes jammed in each nostril

SmithyCCFC

Can’t support either after their drug accusations. Fury also has his association with MTK and Kinahan. Won’t be watching

stay_up_skyblues

Only one winner surely. Although I’d love it if Whyte won, even if only to shake the division right up.

giphy.gif

CCFCSteve

I just hope it’s a great fight. Everyone expects Fury will win comfortably, however I think Whyte could make it tricky for him especially if for whatever reason Furys mind hasn’t been/isn’t 100% on the job.

Adge

White has been tremendous over the past few years against solid opposition but this is a different level. Fury wins convincingly imo.
Yep, can’t see anything else myself either. It has to be Whyte early doors if he has any chance of an upset.

Evo1883

Up to now , too easy for fury , not even boxing that well just too easy ATM

Users who are viewing this thread