Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder II (1 Viewer)

fellatio_Martinez

Confirmed for 22nd February in Las Vegas.

Fury should win this on points but no one can out think Wilder's insane knock out power.

Fury had a tough fight against a supposed easy opponent last time out, suffered a horrific cut and has since gone into WWE and ditched trainer Ben Davison with some questioning his dedication to boxing.

Wilder has been quietly going about his business and knocking people out even though his boxing ability is under constant question.

It's going to be fun and I can't wait for the trash talking and media frenzy to begin.

CovInEssex

Fury gets stopped and retires again.

Joshua fights a mandatory in April/May. Probably Pulev, maybe Usyk.

Wilder/Joshua finally get it on around September.

Fury comes out of retirement again around May 2021 to fight AJ (if he beats Wilder)

The next 18 months of heavyweight boxing for you.

fellatio_Martinez

Fury got up in the 12th round from Wilder's hardest punch so I'm not sure Wilder could stop him.

Fury has far better boxing skills and if he had a bit more power he'd put Wilder away with ease but as it is I see a points win for Fury unless it's fixed again or Fury had lost his head which is entirely possible.

PurpleBin

Fury got up in the 12th round from Wilder's hardest punch so I'm not sure Wilder could stop him.

Fury has far better boxing skills and if he had a bit more power he'd out Wilder away with ease but as it is I see a points win for Fury unless it's fixed again or Fury had lost his head which is entirely possible.

Crazy isn't it that Fury, the size of him hasn't got the power of Wilder!

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Fury is showing quite a few signs of losing focus and going off the rails a bit....so he'll almost certainly turn up in top form and box his way to a 12 round shut-out of the Bomber. He is devilishly unpredictable!

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

Joshua fights a mandatory in April/May. Probably Pulev, maybe Usyk.

Wilder/Joshua finally get it on around September.

Fury comes out of retirement again around May 2021 to fight AJ (if he beats Wilder)

The next 18 months of heavyweight boxing for you.

The cynic in me says we won't see Joshua vs one of those two in 2020, i sincerely hope i am wrong though. Joyce vs Dubois would be great if old Fisheyes Warren decides to take that level of risk with his top heavies.

Users who are viewing this thread