typical (1 Viewer)

percy

we win, quiet on here. we lose everyone comes out of the woodwork with the smart comments. gutted

Sky

Oh I'm sorry let's all dance around singing happy songs when are season has just been destroyed in one game.

torchomatic

Well, I'm not surprised. They all come out of the woodwork after a defeat.

torchomatic

They don't sing and dance when we win!

Oh I'm sorry let's all dance around singing happy songs when are season has just been destroyed in one game.

percy

what the fuck have we had to sing or dance about all season...

fair enough mate. its just that when we win its pretty quiet but when we lose people cant log in fast enough. i bet the volume of posts is a lot higher when we lose than when we win. people seem a lot happier to knock coventry city that to support us

guicey15

So people are now being shot down for voicing there opinion on a site designed for people to voice there opinion...

cornoccfc

fair enough mate. its just that when we win its pretty quiet but when we lose people cant log in fast enough. i bet the volume of posts is a lot higher when we lose than when we win. people seem a lot happier to knock coventry city that to support us

All football forums the same.

Most things in life in fact. When things are going smoothly, stay quiet but kick up a fuss when things go wrong.

Shame more don't do that in actual person at the Ricoh on matchday!

skybluealways

Agreed!! too many like to moan when we lose as they dont turn up to witness it but feel they can moan from the comfort and warmth of the armchair.

Users who are viewing this thread