Tyler Walker (1 Viewer)

higgs

Banging the goals in this season again pity he didn't come here on loan we could be top now

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

higgs

The difference being of course he wouldn’t be our player and Forest could call him back which would mean we’d be back at square one
Could but they are going well in the league would be surprised to see him go back to Forrest this month

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

TTG

junglej13

Been widely reported that there wasn't a recall clause in the Walker deal. Sounds like Forest have had to pay something to end the loan early.

vow

Confirmed Walker is back at Forest.

Could we be in for him or NF want him for their run in?

steve cooper

There have been a few questions about where Walker fits into our team, can he play alongside Godden? is he back-up for Godden? etc.
The lad has just turned 24 and is here for a minimum of 3 years unless we cash in on him. Whether he plays much this season or not, he is a proven goalscorer at L1 level and if we were to get relegated I would say he pretty much guarantees us 20 goals a season at that level. I think he will come good at this level but either way his signing has to be looked at as good planning, and we almost certainly won't lose money on his signing.

Magwitch

There have been a few questions about where Walker fits into our team, can he play alongside Godden? is he back-up for Godden? etc.
The lad has just turned 24 and is here for a minimum of 3 years unless we cash in on him. Whether he plays much this season or not, he is a proven goalscorer at L1 level and if we were to get relegated I would say he pretty much guarantees us 20 goals a season at that level. I think he will come good at this level but either way his signing has to be looked at as good planning, and we almost certainly won't lose money on his signing.
I think eventually and once fully he will play the position Max played last night.

Esoterica

He didn't arrive until the end August, told us in his signing interview his fitness was off because he hadn't played for ages and just as he was getting minutes off the bench for us he got COVID. Robins has literally said last night that if he was fit he would have played instead of Biamou. In the interim we are using our squad to cover for him. I don't understand the question marks at this point over his signing when he has barely played due to fitness and fitness only.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread