Two men kissing (1 Viewer)

Otis

That was badly timed, we werne't given enough time to understand the relationship between the two characters. There was a scene in a later episode where it would have been much more appropriate.

If it was two really hot trannies kissing would that have bothered you?
Errmm, are there such things as hot trannies?

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :)

Last edited:

shmmeee

Yep I agree, if I were to say what I said to some other people, I’m sure I would be called- ignorant, bigot, all of that but it’s a debate to be had.

you are right- people can do what they want/ I just don’t want to hear about it and have it shoved in my face. It’s becoming as bad as vegans, saying people that eat meat are unethical blah blah blah

How can you tell if you’re talking to a vegan?

Don’t worry, they’ll tell you.

shmmeee

Errmm, are there such things as hot trannies?

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :)

77c21a33ceb5ffc389a7e3bd21c71ee3.jpg

I’ve got to be honest, I probably would.

bringbackrattles

Definetly a generation thing. If I saw two blokes kissing it would repulse me, to me it's unnatural. My late father would have probably stuck one on a "queer" as that was the term in his days. Times have changed and its seen as normal now. Does that make it right ?

Otis

Definetly a generation thing. If I saw two blokes kissing it would repulse me, to me it's unnatural. My late father would have probably stuck one on a "queer" as that was the term in his days. Times have changed and its seen as normal now. Does that make it right ?
Well that was what I was getting at, BBR. Yet, my daughter hates to see it too and I'm pretty sure I have never said anything to her, or shown any outward emotion when confronted with it on TV. She turns away before I do.

I don't like to see two women kissing either. Like you say, it's just something so out of the normal of the world we used to live in.

bringbackrattles

Well that was what I was getting at, BBR. Yet, my daughter hates to see it too and I'm pretty sure I have never said anything to her, or shown any outward emotion when confronted with it on TV. She turns away before I do.

I don't like to see two women kissing either. Like you say, it's just something so out of the normal of the world we used to live in.
I remember my dad fidgeting about and coughing if there was any kissing or sex on the telly, and my mum would get up and make cups of tea. Bloody hell and that was just Songs Of Praise !

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I can't stand to see two blokes kissing. It just isn't right to me. I don't want to cause offence to any of our gay city fans, but that's just the way I was brought up. As BBR says, it's a generation thing. I didn't think I would be bothered seeing two women kissing, in fact the thought of it felt quite erotic, but when I saw a few episodes of "Orange is the New Black", I felt sickly and squeamish watching the women slobbering all over each other. I guess I'm a natural, 100% "straight" bloke who's had 8 kids, 17 grandkids and one great grandson. Yep. It's definitely a generation thing. But having said all that, I have a fabulous mate (female) who is lesbian. She is one of the funniest, friendliest people I know and I'm proud to call her a mate. And going back many years, I had two great friends, who after knowing them for many years, finally admitted to me they were gay. They still remained my mates for years.

mrtrench

I was exposed to a lot of gay people when I left home at 18. I remember being disturbed when I first saw two blokes kissing but I guess it just became normal.

dancers lance

Slightly off topic, a mate of mines wife slipped him "the finger" mid coitus a few weeks back, he's had a very strange look about him ever since, it's like he's looking at something in the distance but not quite taking it in.

Otis

Slightly off topic, a mate of mines wife slipped him "the finger" mid coitus a few weeks back, he's had a very strange look about him ever since, it's like he's looking at something in the distance but not quite taking it in.
I thought you just said he did take it in.

Macca

Weird one, couldn't care less what people want to do with their lives, don't have any negative feelings towards anyone's sexuality but yep 2 blokes getting it on still makes me gag

So to speak

Otis

Weird one, couldn't care less what people want to do with their lives, don't have any negative feelings towards anyone's sexuality but yep 2 blokes getting it on still makes me gag

So to speak
Yep, just about exactly the same stance as myself. I have had a number of gay friends over the years and have treated them exactly the same as all my other friends.

SkyblueBazza

You guys are sounding like you're stuck in a bygone age - keep up ffs. We are in L2 now - not Div 1!!! Things change...embrace the changes by looking for the positives. Like it's SO easy to get a ticket these days, parking is not a major issue either - & you can hear all the tactical chit chat from the bench!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

SkyblueBazza

I remember my dad fidgeting about and coughing if there was any kissing or sex on the telly, and my mum would get up and make cups of tea. Bloody hell and that was just Songs Of Praise !
My father in law used to return home from 'dancing' about 45mins into 'The Sweeney' & just get up & switch channels as soon as Jack Regan said 'bloody hell'. Much to my disgust obviously as I never used to see the outcome!

SkyblueBazza

I can't stand to see two blokes kissing. It just isn't right to me. I don't want to cause offence to any of our gay city fans, but that's just the way I was brought up. As BBR says, it's a generation thing. I didn't think I would be bothered seeing two women kissing, in fact the thought of it felt quite erotic, but when I saw a few episodes of "Orange is the New Black", I felt sickly and squeamish watching the women slobbering all over each other. I guess I'm a natural, 100% "straight" bloke who's had 8 kids, 17 grandkids and one great grandson. Yep. It's definitely a generation thing. But having said all that, I have a fabulous mate (female) who is lesbian. She is one of the funniest, friendliest people I know and I'm proud to call her a mate. And going back many years, I had two great friends, who after knowing them for many years, finally admitted to me they were gay. They still remained my mates for years.
For "sickly and squeamish" should we read threatened???
I get the impression we are from similar stables...& feel no sexual attraction to men whatsoever. But d'you know what? It really doesn't bother me in the slightest. I am neither shocked or disgusted by gey people...I just shrug my shoulders & think 'fine'! It's who people are as people that matters most to me.

SkyblueBazza

I was exposed to a lot of gay people when I left home at 18. I remember being disturbed when I first saw two blokes kissing but I guess it just became normal.
Who exposed you??? We're they unimpressed at your lenght/girth or something? Lol

Otis

For "sickly and squeamish" should we read threatened???
I get the impression we are from similar stables...& feel no sexual attraction to men whatsoever. But d'you know what? It really doesn't bother me in the slightest. I am neither shocked or disgusted by gey people...I just shrug my shoulders & think 'fine'! It's who people are as people that matters most to me.

I am not shocked or disgusted by gay people either. Have had many gay friends. It is JUST two men kissing and nothing else. It's because I grew up in the late 60's and 70's and it was something none of us ever, ever saw.

Unfortunately in those days hardly anyone would ever admit they were gay and hardly anyone would be open about it or show such affection amongst the public gaze.

bringbackrattles

tbh, being traditional British repressed, public displays of affection make me uncomfortable anyway. I'm not distinguishing though, they all do!
My mate around the same age after we scored a goal went to hug me, but stopped and shook my hand. It would have made a cracking comedy sketch !

Users who are viewing this thread