Twitter (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Sheepy

Well for anyone who does wish to "follow" me, it's @skybluesheepy

Anyone who wishes to stalk me on the other hand will have to find another route ;)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I looked at the site about 6 months ago, registered because it asked me to and within about 30 seconds of me finalising registration, I had messages popping up all over the place from complete strangers wanting to "follow me"! I told them to "go away in short jerky movements" (if you get my meaning!). and have never been back on since. What an intrusive bloody site!

Otis: I beg to differ. This is all I ever hear from geeks on TV who say "follow me on Twitter" or "Tweet me on Twitter". How girly is that??

Nick: I'll always love you! ♥ :D

I've been a member for ages and no-one follows me, I don't go looking for followers so I don't know what you did to get all these requests Houch?

I could never get used to using phrases like "Follow me!" and "Tweet!". Sounds far too gay! No way will I use Twatter!

The thing is though, everyone thought online forums were "gay" a few years back and just for people to make suicide pacts or talk about anorexia. Oh and perverts.

Otis

I looked at the site about 6 months ago, registered because it asked me to and within about 30 seconds of me finalising registration, I had messages popping up all over the place from complete strangers wanting to "follow me"! I told them to "go away in short jerky movements" (if you get my meaning!). and have never been back on since. What an intrusive bloody site!

Otis: I beg to differ. This is all I ever hear from geeks on TV who say "follow me on Twitter" or "Tweet me on Twitter". How girly is that??

Nick: I'll always love you! ♥ :D

Well it's something I have never said for sure.

Though thinking about it I am not so sure my website doesn't ask people to follow me on Twitter. :eek::eek: Will have to check and see if it does say that that it doesn't look too gay!

Just checked and it does say 'follow me on Twitter.' Oops.

Doesn't make me feel gay though....... well no more so than usual anyway.

Last edited:

The Reverend Skyblue

I have gone on Twitter 3 times and still do not know how to use it, but strangely one of my two followers is Phillip Schofield,god only knows how.

The Rev

Users who are viewing this thread