Twitter (1 Viewer)

Are any of you lot on Twitter? Lets start a SBT twitfam. Post up your user names for all to join forces as Twittor lovers.

Macca

don't we already have this site. Isn't twitter for celebrity stalking? Signed up for it once but couldn't see what it could do for me that facebook couldn't

flammablepiss

Facebook User
All I used twitter for is Cov stuff pretty much.. that and a few bands.
@flammablepiss

Tommy Pitera

Well I've managed to have sex with three of my followers thanks to my silver tongued magic and repartee.

All female too which was nice.

egastap

Still don't get Twitter.

Can someone convince me (in 140 characters or less)?

I agree.....can't seem to figure out any of the anti-social gismos. Whatever happened to talking, and reading, and writing. Can anyone do that anymore?

Nick

Administrator
I agree.....can't seem to figure out any of the anti-social gismos. Whatever happened to talking, and reading, and writing. Can anyone do that anymore?

I sometimes forget how to use a pen :(

Make sure you all follow @skybluestalk

I've never been able to talk to a pro football player at my team before, or the director of my team, or one of the dragons from dragons den e.t.c.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I could never get used to using phrases like "Follow me!" and "Tweet!". Sounds far too gay! No way will I use Twatter!

Users who are viewing this thread