Twitter question (1 Viewer)

Macca

Not on it but its all over the place like dog shit so can t avoid. Anyway question is , is it compulsory when on twitter to refer to everyone as @whatevertheirnameis?

So I d have to write " just going upstairs for a shag with@themrs then take @thefeckingdog for a walk in the pissing rain" ?

Just wondered like

Dan Griffin

@username is just like tagging, they will receive a notification saying they've been mentioned in your tweet, but they won't get tagged unless they actually have an account and your following them.

So you can't just do your tweet unless your mrs actually had twittter if someon doesn't have it, just leave out the @

Going out of fashion

Twitter lost 3 million users in the 2nd quarter of 2012. It'll die off and make way for the next thing soon :facepalm:

CTID

Twitter lost 3 million users in the 2nd quarter of 2012. It'll die off and make way for the next thing soon :facepalm:

I wont be so late to the party for the new big thing...ive only been on twitter about 2 months and ill be sad to see it go. Especially because its been my main tool for having a pop at blues fans :)

Users who are viewing this thread