Tweet from CJ about Wasps protest (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

I know you know but for the benefit of people that aren’t on Twitter....

I asked Neil, got towed along for a week, then put on ignore. Over a week passed and as we got irritated at the lack of follow up from Neil, CJ appears and starts doing polls from his personal Twitter account. During this, the Trust retweeted one of the accounts that’s been defending Wasps and attacking SISU. They frequently retweet these accounts, never retweeting anything that talks about putting pressure on Wasps regarding the indemnity.

Nothing has changed with the Trust.

Edit to add: Even CJ is choking on the concept of going after Wasps without having a pop at SISU too.

The indemnity and awareness of the fact that Wasps are not letting the club play in Coventry because of it ....is the only message that needs transmitted at the moment.
Has Neil actually got us on ignore?

usskyblue

It was a turn of phrase because dialogue dried up. Not sure if he’s blocked me. I can still see his tweets, so I’m guessing he was just ignoring us.

CJ jumped in when we started tweeting that Neil had gone silent on such an important issue.

Liquid Gold

It was a turn of phrase because dialogue dried up. Not sure if he’s blocked me. I can still see his tweets, so I’m guessing he was just ignoring us.

CJ jumped in when we started tweeting that Neil had gone silent on such an important issue.
Yeah I picked up on that. We suggested with Nick's agreement that there could be a heavily moderated subsection of this board to communicate with the trust and Neil said he needed to email others and hasn't said a word in 3 weeks.

robbiethemole

not sure how long this "protest " would last before the orange-jacketed chimps were told to eject the protesters, can't imagine W+sps allowing it to go unchallenged......bastards

usskyblue

Yeah I picked up on that. We suggested with Nick's agreement that there could be a heavily moderated subsection of this board to communicate with the trust and Neil said he needed to email others and hasn't said a word in 3 weeks.

As you and I know full well, it was never going to happen but at least by asking these kinds of questions and constantly hitting brick walls, little by little, we’re exposing the Trust and making it difficult to argue that they’re not a closed shop.

The only way to change the core of the Trust is if enough people based in and around the Coventry area get to the pub they meet at on Monday nights and get in amongst them on the board. However, how appealing is that prospect?

And that’s what they’re relying on. Otherwise why wouldn’t they open the Trust to an online membership and voting system?

We both know the answer to that too.

Liquid Gold

As you and I know full well, it was never going to happen but at least by asking these kinds of questions and constantly hitting brick walls, little by little, we’re exposing the Trust and making it difficult to argue that they’re not a closed shop.

The only way to change the core of the Trust is if enough people based in and around the Coventry area get to the pub they meet at on Monday nights and get in amongst them on the board. However, how appealing is that prospect?

And that’s what they’re relying on. Otherwise why wouldn’t they open the Trust to an online membership and voting system?

We both know the answer to that too.
I think that their reluctance to a subsection of this forum is that there would be a clearer record of their lying instead of it getting lost on old twitter threads.

Grendel

He doesn’t block he just refuses to have dialogue anymore if you show him a lack of respect - which I have apparently

rob9872

Do we need to send representative to meet with the trust and solve the impasse? They see Nick and Grendel as equally inflammatory as we see Neil and the tools like David Johnson or the PSB group. Maybe an impartial of respected associates such as eg CJ from there and people like Northern Wisdom, Sky Blue Pete or Liquid Gold from here.

Liquid Gold

Do we need to send representative to meet with the trust and solve the impasse? They see Nick and Grendel as equally inflammatory as we see Neil and the tools like David Johnson or the PSB group. Maybe an impartial of respected associates such as eg CJ from there and people like Northern Wisdom, Sky Blue Pete or Liquid Gold from here.
I want to be inflammatory

usskyblue

There needs to be numbers. More than one or two.

rob9872

There needs to be numbers. More than one or two.
I don't mean for the protest, I'm talking about a meeting to establish some common ground between the trust and the forum. Too many voices will get nowhere, ideally a couple from each factor and perhaps a Facebook frother too, so they can get round the table and discuss a plan of action and a way forward that we can all get behind, rather than splintered groups. We're much better and stronger as a united fan base and we all want the same thing which is Coventry City to have a long term sustainable plan at affordable rates playing in Coventry.

usskyblue

I don't mean for the protest, I'm talking about a meeting to establish some common ground between the trust and the forum. Too many voices will get nowhere, ideally a couple from each factor and perhaps a Facebook frother too, so they can get round the table and discuss a plan of action and a way forward that we can all get behind, rather than splintered groups. We're much better and stronger as a united fan base and we all want the same thing which is Coventry City to have a long term sustainable plan at affordable rates playing in Coventry.

I didn’t mean to protest. I meant numbers of people to get involved in the Trust. The current board needs an overhaul. There’s no resolving this with a chat and a shandy

Nick

Administrator
The issue we have is that they seem to think questioning them and pointing out their contradictions is abuse. Whenever the questions get too much they resort to the victim act until the questions stop.

Meanwhile they associate with Twitter accounts and the people who run them who are solely setup to attack people personally if they say anything about CCC / Wasps. By personally I mean getting in touch with people's employers who disagree and prove them wrong on Twitter to try and get them the sack. By personally I mean taking people's identities and contact organisations pretending to be them.

Anybody remember when Michael / KCIC put a bid in for the club? At the time, even asking him for details about the bid he made had people giving it the "stop abusing him".

skyblueinBaku

I didn’t mean to protest. I meant numbers of people to get involved in the Trust. The current board needs an overhaul. There’s no resolving this with a chat and a shandy
Maybe a hand shandy would help.:emoji_smile:

rob9872

Is it not worth a try first to achieve a common goal?

usskyblue

The issue we have is that they seem to think questioning them and pointing out their contradictions is abuse. Whenever the questions get too much they resort to the victim act until the questions stop.

Meanwhile they associate with Twitter accounts and the people who run them who are solely setup to attack people personally if they say anything about CCC / Wasps. By personally I mean getting in touch with people's employers who disagree and prove them wrong on Twitter to try and get them the sack. By personally I mean taking people's identities and contact organisations pretending to be them.

Anybody remember when Michael / KCIC put a bid in for the club? At the time, even asking him for details about the bid he made had people giving it the "stop abusing him".

Everyone needs to read this. This is how bad it’s got.

Nick

Administrator
Is it not worth a try first to achieve a common goal?

The common goal is CCFC, 95% of fans have achieved unity about that apart from them.

Look at the season ticket fund on here, 99% of fans were backing it apart from the Trust account and those strange social media accounts who slated it.

Look at the statement that Pete did and put out, outside of here and on social media I don't think any fans really disagreed with it did they? They went straight to get the Telegraph and Gilbert to back them up.

People just don't want fans to be bullshitted and misled, they don't seem very keen to condemn it.

Nick

Administrator
Everyone needs to read this. This is how bad it’s got.

Yet if you point out a contradiction Neil makes, he is being "attacked".

Why is anybody going to want to go and sit in a room with somebody who has been trying to get people sacked from their job because they made them look silly on Twitter? CJ has today confirmed why he was fucked off the board, but is he still involved? Same with Roger Ellis.

The Trust were told about these characters probably about at least a year ago and just denied it straight up.

Users who are viewing this thread