tv coverage this weekend (1 Viewer)

spoon

I'm oop north and won't be going to either match this weekend. was season ticket holder at the hr and ricoh transition period for 6 years before i escaped from cov and whilst i barely make it to any home games now it's really hard to see what's going on and to read the anguish in the posts from the cov faithful.

I would hope, but doubt, that our plight is picked up by local and national tv, radio and press this weekend. might be a bit optimistic though.

Haven't got sky so if anyone spots anything that's readable or watchable from outside the cov area then would appreciate it being posted here. i read that sky are going to be at the ricoh, is that for a feature or to broadcast the match?

Whatever decision you've taken, whichever match you've chosen to go to i hope it brings about the right outcome for the future of ccfc, which is playing in coventry sooner rather than in 3 or 5 years time.

PUSB

sisu go home

Hey mate - I live in Cov so you're probably nearer to the home matches than me anyway, but if you don't know where to go for the matches, just follow all the Falkirk players coming down from Scotland.
As regards TV coverage, there are a few websites that sometimes stream the games - if you don't know where to find them inbox me.

Users who are viewing this thread