Turner Deal Confirmed (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Absolute crap deal. For the sake of 750k into sisus back pocket we lose probably one of our best players. How sisu can value the club at more than a quid with this policy is madness.

PhilWasn'tBabb

In terms of the football club and the playing side it doesn't really matter if SISU got £1 for Turner or £100 million. Team and CCFC are not going to ever see any of the money.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
£750,000 for a player who recently signed a new contract and showed amazing potential last season is an joke, it's not like we're going to lose him for nothing at the end on the season! This is the reason I've not been on here much lately, everything surrounding our club is just so depressing. I've not even listened to the last couple of games but I've told myself I need to this weekend. PUSB!

procdoc

£750,000 for a player who recently signed a new contract and showed amazing potential last season is an joke, it's not like we're going to lose him for nothing at the end on the season! This is the reason I've not been on here much lately, everything surrounding our club is just so depressing. I've not even listened to the last couple of games but I've told myself I need to this weekend. PUSB!

we're not playing this weekend mate

nicksig

Disapponting to lose a young player with bags of potential but we have strength at the back and I'd rather see him go than Clingan or Juke. If the money goes towards signing Macdonald and hopefully someone else then I think it makes sense given our current predicament

J

Jack Griffin

The Cov Telegraph says Parkin deal failed because he failed medical, forgive me if I am wrong but weren't they saying it was because he couldn't agree terms a few hours ago!

smileycov

Facebook User
The CET are full of shit, who knows how much the deal was for. If it was 750 + Parkin, then i would assume we are receiving a tad more since he isn't coming, no?

CovKingChris

Facebook User
We got ripped off for Turner. £5mil for Matt Mills - Distinctively average. £750,000 for Ben Turner - Distinctively average. Or, Reading just got really lucky that they had a club full of inbreds buying their player.

Ernie Machin

In terms of the football club and the playing side it doesn't really matter if SISU got £1 for Turner or £100 million. Team and CCFC are not going to ever see any of the money.

Trudat. Servicing the debt for a month or two, tis all.

Also, my best mate used to work at one of Manchester United's legal firms and he told me that the media rarely get the true figures right anyway.

Nonleagueherewecome

How on earth has this gone from 750k plus Parkin to 750k only? Is Parkin valued so badly that they were just trying to get him off the wage bill? More awesome business sense by SISU!

cloughie

How shrewd you or Ken Deleiu or should it be Ken Dingle,
you make me sick with your lies and spin and now your pathetic negotiation skills are beyond believe, £750,000. I wonder how much you got on top of that ?

Sub

i was thinking now we have so many directors could they of brought a share in CCFC off SISU for x amount of money. Which would give SISU a ready cash amount but tie us up with more directors who all want a cut of the cake and a slice of all the profits made from all sales. Is this why we are so top heavy now at the club ??

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Didn't Turner sign a better deal in January? So we basically get him to sign an improved 3 year contract in around January time so we have paid him extra money to be injured the past 8 months or so and then sell him for this joke price.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Didn't Turner sign a better deal in January? So we basically get him to sign an improved 3 year contract in around January time so we have paid him extra money to be injured the past 8 months or so and then sell him for this joke price.
Yes :D

What part of that doesn't make financial sense to you?

rob9872

Is this certain? Just checked ours and Cardiffs website and still no mention

Marty

I think hes waiting to see what happens at Brum with Scott Danns move before he commits his future elsewhere.

brinner

yep!

and we got cranie who will be out of contract in 9 months time and walking away for nowt!!

most other clubs would have been trying to sell him to get some cash back in and keep turner who is still under contract and who is our best centrwe half!

no not us and our fucking bullshitting parastie owners! mind you i suppose cranie and clingan will go in january before sisu put us in to admin in febuary.

sisu are the scum of the earth.

gary_ccfcforever

that deal is absolutely fucking scandulous!!!! unreal!!!! this club is just a joke, i wish we would just take the admin hit now and get these clowns out!!!

Especially that orange slimey prick!!!!

Fuck off SISU!!!

Marty

yep!

and we got cranie who will be out of contract in 9 months time and walking away for nowt!!

most other clubs would have been trying to sell him to get some cash back in and keep turner who is still under contract and who is our best centrwe half!

no not us and our fucking bullshitting parastie owners! mind you i suppose cranie and clingan will go in january before sisu put us in to admin in febuary.

sisu are the scum of the earth.

Why would SISU wait until January to sell Clingan and Cranie, if thats the plan, it would make more sense to sell them now and then put us into admin tomorrow, if they wait until January thats means an extra 3-4 months of paying out to keep us alive.

brinner

Why would SISU wait until January to sell Clingan and Cranie, if thats the plan, it would make more sense to sell them now and then put us into admin tomorrow, if they wait until January thats means an extra 3-4 months of paying out to keep us alive.
dont forget tho they are not paying out to keep us alive.

the remortgaged training ground and the loan they have secured based on 6000 of next seasons projected season ticket sales is covering that.

plus they are waiting for the scott dann money which wont come over night and the gunnar compensation, those 2 sums will amount to over a million so they wont fuck off now and miss out on that!

plus in january they may have a chance of selling bigi and 1 or 2 of the kids if they make an impression.

Marty

dont forget tho they are not paying out to keep us alive.

the remortgaged training ground and the loan they have secured based on 6000 of next seasons projected season ticket sales is covering that.

plus they are waiting for the scott dann money which wont come over night and the gunnar compensation, those 2 sums will amount to over a million so they wont fuck off now and miss out on that!

plus in january they may have a chance of selling bigi and 1 or 2 of the kids if they make an impression.

hmmmmm......... it's possible, guess it gives the new directors more time to line their pockets as well :mad:

skybluebeduff

JordanClarke17 Jordan Clarke
All the best to Ben'trogan'Turner, has worked very hard for the club! really pleased for him and wish him all the best, great guy
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

deffo gone then :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread