Tuesday's Transfer Thread (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Don't think there will be any signings today what with the match tonight but you never know. Most of us were wrong yesterday.

An update on this Finnish CB olaja would be good? It's almost a week since he was in "advanced talks" what's happened?

AFCCOVENTRY

Can't see Fletcher happening. He is wanted again by Barnsley and host of other Championship clubs.

Will be very surprised if this happens.

Kingokings204

Can't see Fletcher happening. He is wanted again by Barnsley and host of other Championship clubs.

Will be very surprised if this happens.

I agree. He is a bit like Armstrong, done it at league 1 level and if he does leave his club on loan both fletcher and Arsmtrong would go championship in my opinion.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

stevefloyd

Speaking of treacle do you think if Tudgay got lighter boots it would make him appear more nimble?....sorry Marcus just kidding

dynamoholbrooks

Is it just my warped sense of humour or does this "Turnbull signs" piccie on the BBC say it all.

What have I done?
_90799835_rexfeatures_5619066be.jpg

Imissandywhing

Anyone else agree that Ched Evans could have been that striker that fired us up the league? Im surprised we never took a gamble on him... I think he will do exceptional at chesterfield.

no_loyalty

I'm still hopeful of an on the pitch triple signing before tonight's game, Smithy, FINNlay and Beano

MAFF

The Ashley Fletcher rumour was started by Danny S White.
He is known for his Twitter bullshit. According to him Carlton Cole, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Tom Pope and Stephane Sessegnon are all signing for us.

Ashley Fletcher isn't joining us.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
He is known for his Twitter bullshit. According to him Carlton Cole, Gabriel Agbonlahor, Bradley Wright-Phillips, Tom Pope and Stephane Sessegnon are all signing for us.

Ashley Fletcher is joining us.

He's a knob!

Otis

Ashley Fletcher is joining us.
Why didn't someone say it was that Danny in the first place, the thread would have been closed within a couple of posts.

Users who are viewing this thread