Tuesday 5th March (2 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Spurs should be made to complete the season at Wembley incase moving has an effect of their form

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Like I said in another thread, it's Shrove Tuesday tomorrow and I have every faith in Saint Pancake! Been praying to him all day and will hopefully get a response tomorrow after I've had my fill of pancakes!

Last edited:

steve82

Like I said in another thread, it's Shrove Tuesday tomorrow and I have every faith is Saint Pancake! Been praying to him all day and will hopefully get a response tomorrow after I've had my fill of pancakes!

Nice optimism but I guess you are looking for the perfect “tosser” to make a positive announcement from the club

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

Even at the (I think it will go to one) EGM, no matter how the other clubs vote it won’t sort the issue of the ground out.

I’d very surprised if 75% + of the Clubs would vote against us, but if they don’t the issue with the ground will still stand. Which makes the timing of any EGM strange, unless it’s not a simple case of expulsion or no expulsion. Will there be multiple options to vote on? points deduction? Relegation? Then ultimately expulsion from the league?
The fixtures have to be fufilled, if they're not then we will be kicked. As EFL can't realistically deny the club an opportunity to play the fixtures if they can then it follows there will be a groundshare in the absence of a Ricoh deal.

Users who are viewing this thread