Tudguy on CWR (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Marcus has just been on and said they had heard some things about a return to the Ricoh

Noggin

The players have been hearing things since before they signed, I feel this is completely deliberate and cynical by the club. Players much more likely to sign when we are about to move back to the Ricoh.

RoboCCFC90

He said to SBP this morning that all players at the Club would like to be back there and he has seen the things in the press but nothing concrete.

J

Jack Griffin

He said to SBP this morning that all players at the Club would like to be back there and he has seen the things in the press but nothing concrete.

So he knows nothing more than me, I can read the press too.

Gint11

Wouldn't suprise me if players were prepped to say it to get us off the clubs back.

RFC

The players have been hearing things since before they signed, I feel this is completely deliberate and cynical by the club. Players much more likely to sign when we are about to move back to the Ricoh.

I take it you don't believe it?

Or that plans for a new stadium & land purchase are going ahead!

skyblueinBaku

I take it you don't believe it?

Or that plans for a new stadium & land purchase are going ahead!

Noggin is not alone - very few people believe a new stadium will be built or even land purchased. Of course, RFC, you claim to be in the know. So please enlighten us (without revealing your sources if you wish).

skyblueinBaku

RFC, the spivs and chancers that own the football club have backed themselves into a corner by moving out of the Ricoh and threatening to build a new stadium. Their bluff has been called, and I firmly believe that they are now very keen to move back to the Ricoh. Assuming that this would be ostensibly a temporary move, they will then move Heaven and Earth to make it permanent, otherwise they will have to save face by actually building a stadium which is something I think they have no intention of doing. The purchase of land will not be a sign of a stadium to come. Land with permission to build will increase in value and so Sisu would quite happily hang on to it until they sell it at a profit in the future.

RFC

You'll know when the t's are crossed and the i's are dotted.

You don't have to believe it if you don't want to but the majority on here said the money would not be paid to ACL and it was!

The majority did not think we'd move out of the Ricoh and we did, all I'm saying is (the stadium) will happen IMHO.

However I'm only human and of course I could be wrong!

RFC

RFC, the spivs and chancers that own the football club have backed themselves into a corner by moving out of the Ricoh and threatening to build a new stadium. Their bluff has been called, and I firmly believe that they are now very keen to move back to the Ricoh. Assuming that this would be ostensibly a temporary move, they will then move Heaven and Earth to make it permanent, otherwise they will have to save face by actually building a stadium which is something I think they have no intention of doing. The purchase of land will not be a sign of a stadium to come. Land with permission to build will increase in value and so Sisu would quite happily hang on to it until they sell it at a profit in the future.

Would'nt disagree with any of your points, all valid points and you could well be right but they've spent an awful lot of time and also gone to a lot of trouble and are quite a long way down the road with it!

Porkchophill

Exactly bullshitters and chancers raise hell and distress companies but always leave options open last man standing wins I agree they could purchase land on a win win scenario , land will always be a commodity and if this scares the opposition ( which it doesn't appear to ) favourable deal will be struck. No friends in buisness

Noggin

Would'nt disagree with any of your points, all valid points and you could well be right but they've spent an awful lot of time and also gone to a lot of trouble and are quite a long way down the road with it!

yet still further away from it than they were going to be in 3 weeks (well over a year ago)

It was going to be built in 3 years, at this rate they won't even start building in that time (not that they ever will build because the finance makes no sence whatsoever)

swisstony

Yes but all the time,trouble and more importantly expenses has just been lumped onto Coventry Citys debt has it not ???

moleyskyblue

Wasn't going to bother to mention this as probably get slated,BUT this is pretty much from the horses mouth ( or should i say fish!) sisu were in talks with stadium owners yesterday.Also has anyone seen the article in the mirror that gillingham game ear marked for the return.

Users who are viewing this thread