Tudgay's Celebration (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Got to love it, just stand up and laugh at their fans :)*

*Fuming if somebody did that against us though!

pusbccfc

I love Tudgay and loved the celebration.

I honestly think, alongside Armstrong, both players could benefit tremendously. For a guy of Tudgay's size he wins loads, more than players much bigger than him have in the past, such as Madine and German Nick. He works hard, holds the ball up well and with the chance he missed showed a decent burst of pace. Glad we kept him over Nouble and Miller etc.

PVA

Deserves a start next game, either a change of formation and play with 2 up top, or in this same formation just behind Armstrong and give either Ruben or JOB a rest.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I love Tudgay and loved the celebration.

I honestly think, alongside Armstrong, both players could benefit tremendously. For a guy of Tudgay's size he wins loads, more than players much bigger than him have in the past, such as Madine and German Nick. He works hard, holds the ball up well and with the chance he missed showed a decent burst of pace. Glad we kept him over Nouble and Miller etc.

Top professional, he's a very clever. He knows he's not as big as some of the centre backs but uses his body and experience very well to protect the ball, giving them the odd nudge here and there to knock the defender off balance without doing too much to give away a foul.

ccfcmad1

Got to say the guy has really turned himself around at the club everyone knows his start here was terrible but had a good end to the season played a vital role in keeping us up, Listening to his interview after the game his attitude is great he knows he wont start every game but when called on he wil do his bit and as shown today will get a goal or two along the way great player to have around the club, And what way to respond to the stick from the Burton fans get in there Tudgay!!!

johnwillomagic

Was delighted at the time we signed him again ahead of Nouble....etc.......nothing has changed my view.
Great player for squad and keeps us competitive......I think Fortune needs some work but could also play a vital role
over course of whole season....looked way off today but do not think he has had much football.

thewards5579

Fortune will come good....im a lifelong CCFC fan who lives in sandwell and watched him play at the baggies a few times ( son is a baggies fan ughh ) still mark is a hard working skillful player

Sent from my Harrier Mini from EE using Tapatalk

Gint11

Nice post match comments from Tudgay about the fans too. I wss fuming he tried the dink over the goalie to make it 1-3 but just over the bar, had it worked i would be praising him ha.

Ashdown

He seems to be actually enjoying his football again and that's key to getting the best out of him by past records. Mowbray again ?

Gint11

He seems to be actually enjoying his football again and that's key to getting the best out of him by past records. Mowbray again ?

Definitely. A proper manager gets the best out of his players he has and can win you games tactically. Thats 2 things Mowbray gives us that Pressley couldnt.

Gint11

Read today from Mowbray:

Mowbray admitted he had to adjust his tactics as the Sky Blues fell behind to Aaron Martin’s early own-goal.
“Burton pressed us more than I thought they were going to,” he said; “in the games I’ve seen them they tend to sit off the opposition and defend the edge of the box but today they came high up the pitch and pressed us which made it hard for us to get our fluency.
“It wasn’t until we sorted that out in the last 15 minutes of the first half, started turning them around and playing in behind them, that we looked a threat.

That right there is what I mean about having a proper manager. Awesome. That alone is why I am delighted he is our manager. Even if we had lost yesterday. He understands the games and positions.

lifeskyblue

One of the best squad players around. Doesn't always play but gives his all when on the pitch. Doesn't moan but supports the players, the manager and the fans. His chip yesterday was v close...shows a man in form and confident in himself and the support he would get from TM and team mates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
I think he would be good to have in the dressing room, when he came on pre season (cant remember if it was nuneaton or oxford) you could see him talking to the younger players positively and trying to help them.

chiefdave

Mowbray admitted he had to adjust his tactics as the Sky Blues fell behind to Aaron Martin’s early own-goal.
“Burton pressed us more than I thought they were going to,” he said; “in the games I’ve seen them they tend to sit off the opposition and defend the edge of the box but today they came high up the pitch and pressed us which made it hard for us to get our fluency.
“It wasn’t until we sorted that out in the last 15 minutes of the first half, started turning them around and playing in behind them, that we looked a threat.

It makes a nice change. How many managers have we had in recent years who only had one plan and would stick with it no matter what. SP was terrible for it.

D

Deleted member 2477

Sisu need to sought a longer contract out for mowbray and show their commitement otherwise i can see a championchip club trying to tempt him away

turlykerd

I loved tudgays celebration... It was a fuck you celebration which comes from playing well in a team playing with confidence.

It's been a hell of a long time since I could say that about city so I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy this for as long as it lasts

Users who are viewing this thread