Tuchel leaving Bayern (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueSoul

Another manager announcing they're leaving at the end of the season, not sure I get this one. Bayern are normally ruthless and they've made it clear they're not happy, the players don't seem overly happy either. Surely they're just going to sleepwalk to the end of the season now, not like Klopp where it will galvanise the team.

I can only assume they're giving themselves a run up at Alonso.

Brighton Sky Blue

Being the first Bayern manager not to retain the title since the resurrection of Christ might have something to do with it.

SkyBlueSoul

Being the first Bayern manager not to retain the title since the resurrection of Christ might have something to do with it.
I get why they're getting rid of him, but why wait until summer? If you're writing off the season you might as well just rip the plaster off, and find someone to step in for the next few months

alexccfc99

Another manager announcing they're leaving at the end of the season, not sure I get this one. Bayern are normally ruthless and they've made it clear they're not happy, the players don't seem overly happy either. Surely they're just going to sleepwalk to the end of the season now, not like Klopp where it will galvanise the team.

I can only assume they're giving themselves a run up at Alonso.
I think he either goes to Liverpool or stays at Leverkusen

Brighton Sky Blue

If Klopp was going to jump straight into another job I don't think he would have left Liverpool in the first place
I’m not saying he planned to leave them for Bayern, but he’s an example of a manager who they might want who won’t be available right now.

Users who are viewing this thread