TSKeysandGray (1 Viewer)

hughescov

TSKeysandGray
CCFC update. All parties at the table now - confirmed on radio by Tim Fisher last night. Progress slow - but The Hoff is making progress.

Posted 30mins ago..

Finally some development??

Skybluedar

Definitely positive, there is a lot of parties involved and to hear that they are all sitting down and it's being kept quiet proves that there is some serious business being discussed and with SISU not looking to appoint anyone as a chairman or MD on permanent basis until the end of the season, would indicate that they could not promise anyone that they would be at their post for long. Also positive for those hoping for the Hoffman consortium to take over.

Skybluedar

The reality is that nobody knows what progress has been made, and what the discussions taking place are relating to. Typical cynical City fans. Do you think anyone else is going to come in and be remotely interested in saving us from SISU? No it's incredibly unlikely. Remember SISU are 100% the reason why we are in this mess. Support the takeover and do not expect there to be news until a lot nearer the end of the season.

@richh87

Excellent.

At this speed it sould all be done and dusted by 2015.

These things usually take a long time - and our situation is more complicated than at most clubs.

Also, most suitors don't usually have to go public prior to negotiations in order to get the fans to help drive the owners out - which is what has happened here. That has made it seem a long time as it's been about 3 months since Keys started tweeting about it.

Lets just hope it happens full stop - nevermind when.

If Richard Keys says something it must be true....only 10 months to go until the 23 Dec announcement he promised...the bloke is a loose cannon and spouts anything which gets him attention now he is on a fringe radio station as opposed to the gravy train called SKY which he disembarked from thanks to his - and his Vile twat mate's - bigoted views.

Grendel

If Richard Keys says something it must be true....only 10 months to go until the 23 Dec announcement he promised...the bloke is a loose cannon and spouts anything which gets him attention now he is on a fringe radio station as opposed to the gravy train called SKY which he disembarked from thanks to his - and his Vile twat mate's - bigoted views.

Well said.

@richh87

I've said worse. We all have.

Just that they got caught.

Say what you will but he wants success for our football club - and that should never be criticized.

If Hoffman didn't want him to speak out he'd stop giving him the information and inviting him into his box for games etc. It's all deliberate.

CovLis86

Progress is positive, so this is good news to me. Dont know why people remain cynical. After most people have probably supported the club for 20+ years, i dont understand how suddenly people are expecting a change over night?! surely we are used to long drawn out struggles?!

smileycov

Facebook User
didn't the OP state that FISHER confirmed it last night......why the anti keys spin that it is all bullshit?

Covstu

Yes we have been here before haven't we! I know this all takes time but notnbuying it personally!

smileycov

Facebook User
No problem with that...in the pub or private.

In a public role, unfortunately, you have responsibilities....and if you don't understand or adhere to these...well, I refer you to Andy 'Vile twat' Gray

but they wasn't public comments were they.....someone leaked the info. Hardly vile and bigoted though either. hear worse in the pub

Grendel

but they wasn't public comments were they.....someone leaked the info. Hardly vile and bigoted though either. hear worse in the pub

They were in a place of work. I did that I would be sacked and rightly so.

Skybluedar

I've said worse. We all have.

Just that they got caught.

Say what you will but he wants success for our football club - and that should never be criticized.

If Hoffman didn't want him to speak out he'd stop giving him the information and inviting him into his box for games etc. It's all deliberate.

Perfect sense, totally agree mate well said.

Delboycov

All he's done is repeat and confirm what Fisher and the club have said...totally different to his previous comments which have given so much false hope.

ICHAN

Rich we all want success for the club, even on here with differing views, we all want whats best for the club, just differant opinions.
Why is keys any differant, why should he not be criticised, he is no elite figure beyond questioning just as you me or anyone.

ajsccfc

I'm not a Keys fan, but if he said that it was confirmed on the radio by Tim Fisher last night then surely he's not leaking anything that should be kept secret this time, and is basically just repeating something for a wider audience.

Grendel

Keys will always now be a figure of ridicule in the media and rightly so. If he is our new public face how reassuring. Perhaps Jim davidson and chubby brown can come and join the gang as well.

Wrenstreetcarpark

:laugh::laugh: So it isn't Hoffman telling Keys that everyone is round the table it's Fisher. Gets about that Keys, everybody wants to tell him the confidential inside information because they know he will keep his mouth shut.:facepalm:

It would be interesting if he could tell us who is round this amazing table. Hoffman, with no money? Hoffman's invisible investors? SISU? The Council? The Higgs Trust? Doug Ellis? Sir Lancelot, King Arthur?

Nathccfc

I rather it take that little bit longer and get it right, than try and get it done quick and miss a trick. Or something back fire. If hoff would have taken over before January, I don't think he could have done much transfer wise, maybe a few more loans, but it would then take longer for the team to gel. So ultimately it could have backfired..

Nonleagueherewecome

Didn't Fisher say Hoffman was struggling to find investment due to the threat of relegation now? :thinking about:

Yes, he said it in a very enigmatic, innuendo laden manner. I'm amazed that hasn't attracted more attention. It's the only really new bit of information: if there is a line worthy of extra analysis in the last 36 hours, it's this one!

Kuklinski

The reality is that nobody knows what progress has been made, and what the discussions taking place are relating to. Typical cynical City fans. Do you think anyone else is going to come in and be remotely interested in saving us from SISU? No it's incredibly unlikely. Remember SISU are 100% the reason why we are in this mess. Support the takeover and do not expect there to be news until a lot nearer the end of the season.

I agree with most of this, the only part I take issue with is that it's 100% SISU's fault. If you can't see that the many previous incarnations of the board are in any way to blame for our current situation, I'd be surprised. SISU haven't covered themselves in any glory, but our problems go back to the days of Brian Richardson and Graham Hover.

@richh87

Keys will always now be a figure of ridicule in the media and rightly so. If he is our new public face how reassuring. Perhaps Jim davidson and chubby brown can come and join the gang as well.

Haha, maybe they should...

@richh87

Not sure why Lord whatever his name Is hates Hoffman so much. Possibly because he hates the world. In all his years of posting I've never read a bit of praise for anyone!

lordsummerisle

Not sure why Lord whatever his name Is hates Hoffman so much. Possibly because he hates the world. In all his years of posting I've never read a bit of praise for anyone!

Thought you'd like to see what bankers actually do(and to be fair it does look like him).

Hate a bit of a strong word, but ill judged praise is no praise at all.

SkyBlueScottie

So its all being kept under wraps, all the parties are just getting on with their negotiationsso they tell Keys:laugh:

:laugh::laugh: So it isn't Hoffman telling Keys that everyone is round the table it's Fisher. Gets about that Keys, everybody wants to tell him the confidential inside information because they know he will keep his mouth shut.:facepalm:

It would be interesting if he could tell us who is round this amazing table. Hoffman, with no money? Hoffman's invisible investors? SISU? The Council? The Higgs Trust? Doug Ellis? Sir Lancelot, King Arthur?

Doh!!!

Tim Fisher was on the radio last night, Tim Fisher mentioned it while he was on the radio last night. Somebody asked Keys if there was any news, Keys repeated what TIM FISHER said on the radio last night.

Users who are viewing this thread