Trust! (1 Viewer)

James Smith

tbh it was an honest question.

As no answer's forthcoming the 'easy' way, I'll mail them...

I think it's a quid for life membership but don't quote me on that. It was/is also a quid for the "Keep Coventry in Coventry" wristbands and were available on ebay as well as in Coventry.

oldbloke

You're right only because we haven't got any fans left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still no answer then. They love asking questions and demanding answers from other people but not very keen on giving answers themselve's. If a question about membership renewal is too difficult maybe they could tell you what they're doing with all that cash people donated to the fighting fund.

torchomatic

Get Eastwood to email them. He wouldn't have to wait for an answer.

The Reverend Skyblue

I gave my pound many moons ago, but I am appalled by their behaviour /rhetoric recently.

no chance in hell will they get anything from me again.

chiefdave

I'm afraid to say I'm in the same boat Rev. They seem to just fawn over whoever they think the flavour of the month is.

I've been a big defender of the Trust but I feel the same. The trust should be asking serious questions of all parties including CCC and Higgs regarding their role in the sale to Wasps but seem very reluctant to do so. There's been missive after missive from the Trust aimed at SISU but the same can't be said for CCC and Higgs. At a time when the future of the club hangs in the balance they appear more concerned with telling us how fantastic Wasps are.

Sick Boy

It's like having a 'micky mouse' trust associated with the club. I'm sure all ccfc fans wish for a change of ownership but the trust have sat on the fence and simply cosied up to all parties at some point. They sum at the club perfectly in its present state.

covmark

I've been a big defender of the Trust but I feel the same. The trust should be asking serious questions of all parties including CCC and Higgs regarding their role in the sale to Wasps but seem very reluctant to do so. There's been missive after missive from the Trust aimed at SISU but the same can't be said for CCC and Higgs. At a time when the future of the club hangs in the balance they appear more concerned with telling us how fantastic Wasps are.
It's a shame really because there's no doubting their devotion to the club. Like you say, some serious questions could be asked, but they don't seem forthcoming.

NorthernWisdom

Hi Northern
It was discussed at our meeting in November, all minutes are on the Sky Blue Trust web site.

Steve

Ta.

SkyBlueTrust said:
Renewal of Trust Membership
It was agreed to ask members of the Trust to pay £1 to renew their membership on the due dates over the next year. At the same time, we will remind members of what the Trust stands for (see “Stance” below) and invite them to make a donation in addition to the £1 fee.
It was also agreed to try to develop a Trust membership card, which will give members particular benefits. The aim is to launch that only when it is fully developed

Just in case anybody else cared ;)

btw really only a week ago I asked this?!? Seems a lifetime ago:whistle:

torchomatic

With a ready made fanbase and the supporters group of another team backing them to the hilt.

Good idea after all thanks to our owners they will be the biggest sports club in Coventry

torchomatic

"They needed a home"

Users who are viewing this thread