Trust (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Is that going to be the standard reply? "Did you stand?"
Looks that way.

Screenshot 2019-07-04 at 22.39.47.png
What would be the point in standing? Please explain.

How many meetings with those people do you think people would last?
There's no point. Unless the majority of the board is going to be replaced you'd just be pissing in the wind.

Problem is the only people attending and bothering with the trust are the increasingly small group who share the same stance. The sort of people who want the club kicked out the league by the EFL so they can start again at the Ricoh in non league.

Liquid Gold

I wonder how many will go to games next year and how many will be "boycotting"?

At least David Johnson won't have to think of made up excuses to give to people this year. It's funny though as he made a statement saying he was done with CCFC the other week.
Have you got a link to that. I'd genuinely like to see if Simon/Les/CET will actually run it.

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, it's the same as when fisherbaiter was posting images from a couple of "protests".

I tried to let them know it wouldn't go well if they let it carry on, they had absolutely no interest.

Now everybody sees those accounts for what they are. It's the same when they give people like David conn information and he posts it, look at the reaction he gets. It's not even factual half the time.

Nick

Administrator
Have you got a link to that. I'd genuinely like to see if Simon/Les/CET will actually run it.
It was a video he did with a football website, he said he wouldn't go because he couldn't sit by his friends. I'll have a look.

I replied saying he could if he wanted to, that's when that CW account piped up to defend him.

They all know each other.

Liquid Gold

It was a video he did with a football website, he said he wouldn't go because he couldn't sit by his friends. I'll have a look.

I replied saying he could if he wanted to, that's when that CW account piped up to defend him.

They all know each other.
I remember the video, just haven't seen the statement about him being done with CCFC.

skybluesam66

I wonder how many will go to games next year and how many will be "boycotting"?

At least David Johnson won't have to think of made up excuses to give to people this year. It's funny though as he made a statement saying he was done with CCFC the other week.
cj said the same when we went into league 2

mds

Maybe a few complaints to Supporters Direct giving reason why the SBT are not or dont appear to be representative, saying that, what is the fanbase and what percentage are influenced by the trust, a few dozen on a forum unhappy with them, maybe a few more on FB\Twitter, they dont represent me or my views thats for sure but what about the silent masses?
How many names\votes would a no confidence petition get?

ccfcway

Goodbye … and Thanks for the Memories

I don't think bothering with ccfc was a requirement of claiming to represent ccfc fans anyway was it?

If he's walking away, why does he want to be on the trust board?

bizarre isn't it

Sadly, this bit is bang on for a lot of people over the past 11 years. I'm one of the only 3 that still go regularly of nearly a dozen from my school days.

"Sisu’s appalling record of stewardship of CCFC, since December 2007, has finally destroyed my love and affection for the club"

mark82

bizarre isn't it

Sadly, this bit is bang on for a lot of people over the past 11 years. I'm one of the only 3 that still go regularly of nearly a dozen from my school days.

"Sisu’s appalling record of stewardship of CCFC, since December 2007, has finally destroyed my love and affection for the club"

Yeah, can't blame him for feeling that way. It definitely gets tiring and unenjoyable at times. To then appear as a board member on the Sky Blue Trust less than a month later is a little bizarre though.

Nick

Administrator
bizarre isn't it

Lots of people have, they however haven't made a statement as a spokesperson for themselves and then appeared on the trust board to try and speak on behalf of those who haven't.

ccfc1234

bizarre isn't it

David Johnson sounds like a monumental c*ck tip. If he does not want to go to games I for one am delighted to not sit next to his negative energy at away games. Why and how can this troop of tw*ts claim they represent anything ccfc? Their blind hatred of SISU plays into the council's hands and fans the flames of woefully biased and blinkered reporting from the Telegraph.
City till I die or is it city till I approve of the owners?

The Trust and other self appointed groups thatb speak for the fans are toxic and regressive in the extreme. More about making the individuals involved feel important that them actually being important, relevant or crucially, representative of the fans.

Sky Blue Harry H

What a lot of self indulgent woe is me. 'Not Coventry City if playing outside of Coventry'. Who are we, when we have played away from home then?
Should be called 'Fighting, until I throw my dummy out way'

Skybluefaz

They have no interest in representing fans.

Look how many times they have pushed the season ticket fund, radio silence.

Then compare it to a random fans group Roger Ellis is part of that nobody gives a shit about or Blackpool.

The gofundme has brought together so many fans, me and people like schmeee disagree on everything but on this are 100 percent behind it and putting everything we can to help. Same with the massive range of people donating and help pushing it, all different views but fully behind it.

Who's been negative? One of the trust board saying it's seppalla giving herself a grand and radio silence from the trust account.
Did not realise they'd taken this stance on the go fund me. It's an absolute disgrace. Bunch of man babies.

Limey

Revoked my membership. Haven't been to any meetings and don't know any of the board members. CJ seems a good fella and the reasonable voice.

Nick

Administrator
Given them multiple opportunities to retweet / tweet about the season ticket fund but ignored. Maybe an article at a massive push.

Completely ignored.

Nick

Administrator
While a board member uses a ‘parody’ account to talk it down.
Exactly.

The same one who called season ticket holders knobs for going to games. Alongside his mate who has given up on ccfc.

Maybe they can explain how they will represent ccfc fans.

They are just used for pr for wasps / ccc. Time their voice is cut off.

Grendel

Liquid Gold

When someone says he’s Chris West he replies by saying something along the lines of “I’m not Charles West and have never played for England.” Bizarre denial.

djr8369

I don’t know a lot about the history of the trust or the board members if I’m honest but are people sure it’s not worth standing? If one person can get on the board a few can and change direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ajsccfc

The thing about these pieces of shit trawling Twitter with their gifs, 'parody' and shoutiness is that you never hear a single peep from them about football itself.

Nick

Administrator
The thing about these pieces of shit trawling Twitter with their gifs, 'parody' and shoutiness is that you never hear a single peep from them about football itself.
It's funny when you point that out. They all seem to only discuss the football away from social media with their real friends apparently.

Strange considering they are actively looking for things to reply to from people they don't follow all day every day to quote from a jr which isn't even relevant to the discussion most of the time.

They don't give a shit about the football, they are so far out of touch it's unreal.

chiefdave

When someone says he’s Chris West he replies by saying something along the lines of “I’m not Charles West and have never played for England.” Bizarre denial.
Odd that he seems able to recall every action taken by the council in the last 15 years but struggles time and time again with the name of council's former director of finance.

Users who are viewing this thread