Trust to meet the Football League (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Im putting your post so you casn read it. So are you going to take me up on my offer or not come on I'll even buy you a drink as well as pick you up and drop you off.

For the record, this doesn't look like a threatening invite before that is claimed ;)

Samo

"Getting this attention through the media is vital atm. No matter how the stunt looks"

In other words.

The clique sole purpose is not to save the club (if ever it was) but to garner publicity.

How many times have I said they all about publicity rather than positive action?

They are all smoke - no fire!

Just to disgrace themselves even further they release yet another statement for its own sake! Was it really necessary to put out a statement saying they will put out a statement?

The utter incompetence of these people is staggering!

Just look at all the bravado yesterday, you would have thought if you believed their trolls that it was going to be the second coming!

All it was at the end of the day, was an futile exercise. A self engrandisement aimed at implying they are the voicve of the fans, which they most definitely are not!

Why
do they keep referring to sisu or otiium or whatever as "the club". They couldn't undermine their own cause better if they tried! At the very least refer to them as the current owners not repeat not the club - as ultimately that "honour" belongs to the fans!

I wonder which 2 clique members went? Would it be Steve B, who Kevin Rye (the supporters Direct guy) referred to his antics on this very forum and stated

"I don't consider it to be appropriate for Steve to respond to you in that way". So even supporters direct think agree with me that this guy is besmirching the name of the very cause he is a board member of!

So Supporters direct aren't at all happy with his conduct, perhaps this was why John Fletcher Chair of the board denied him! Seems if you join the trust you need to wear stab proof vests on your back!

So well done for wasting more of the fighting fund on a publicity stunt that if no useful info comes out of the meeting, then it will be yet further humiliation (remember I have had several conversations via e-mail with FA/FL personnel - so it isn't that difficult to get into a conversation with these guys (at least it wasn't until they started bombarding them with letters shawshank style!)

I wonder if they will ever announce what they will do with that fighting fund that was set apparently to fund their purchase of part of the club!

Of course if they come out and say they have resolved all the problems in one meeting I will happily buy a hat and tip it to them. Somehow I suspect it will once again be a farce. Here's hoping I am wrong for once!

Roll on the nowhere person's usual jibberish

rant rant rant sky blue trust good you bad rant rant rant don't know what u talk bout jibber jibber I left trust because of you rant rant. At least they try rave rave. me not angry rage rage. Brilliant poster troll for the clique!

"

...and he person we'd all least like to be stuck in a lift with is...

letsallsingtogether

Why would he do that he might put his points across and maybe even get things changed

Im putting your post so you can read it. So are you going to take me up on my offer or not come on I'll even buy you a drink as well as pick you up and drop you off.

wingy

"Getting this attention through the media is vital atm. No matter how the stunt looks"

In other words.

The clique sole purpose is not to save the club (if ever it was) but to garner publicity.

How many times have I said they all about publicity rather than positive action?

They are all smoke - no fire!

Just to disgrace themselves even further they release yet another statement for its own sake! Was it really necessary to put out a statement saying they will put out a statement?

The utter incompetence of these people is staggering!

Just look at all the bravado yesterday, you would have thought if you believed their trolls that it was going to be the second coming!

All it was at the end of the day, was an futile exercise. A self engrandisement aimed at implying they are the voicve of the fans, which they most definitely are not!

Why
do they keep referring to sisu or otiium or whatever as "the club". They couldn't undermine their own cause better if they tried! At the very least refer to them as the current owners not repeat not the club - as ultimately that "honour" belongs to the fans!

I wonder which 2 clique members went? Would it be Steve B, who Kevin Rye (the supporters Direct guy) referred to his antics on this very forum and stated

"I don't consider it to be appropriate for Steve to respond to you in that way". So even supporters direct think agree with me that this guy is besmirching the name of the very cause he is a board member of!

So Supporters direct aren't at all happy with his conduct, perhaps this was why John Fletcher Chair of the board denied him! Seems if you join the trust you need to wear stab proof vests on your back!

So well done for wasting more of the fighting fund on a publicity stunt that if no useful info comes out of the meeting, then it will be yet further humiliation (remember I have had several conversations via e-mail with FA/FL personnel - so it isn't that difficult to get into a conversation with these guys (at least it wasn't until they started bombarding them with letters shawshank style!)

I wonder if they will ever announce what they will do with that fighting fund that was set apparently to fund their purchase of part of the club!

Of course if they come out and say they have resolved all the problems in one meeting I will happily buy a hat and tip it to them. Somehow I suspect it will once again be a farce. Here's hoping I am wrong for once!

Roll on the nowhere person's usual jibberish

rant rant rant sky blue trust good you bad rant rant rant don't know what u talk bout jibber jibber I left trust because of you rant rant. At least they try rave rave. me not angry rage rage. Brilliant poster troll for the clique!

"[/QUOTE
William Joyce AKA Lord Haw Haw Final Broadcast Pt 1 May 1945 ...

► 6:19► 6:19

www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wYBn_olDghttp://www.google.co.uk/search?sour...0.0.1.16002888...........0.NHz6Ajd103Y&pbx=1#

Mar 6, 2009 - Uploaded by belfastwizard
William Joyce AKA Lord Haw Haw Final Broadcast May 1945 Part 1 The Final Broadcast it seems under the ]

Nick

Administrator
Its not Nick I said go to the Trust Agm I will pay the pound for him have his say then leave Ive said Ill pick him up drop him home and buy him a drink.I think thats a fair offer dont you?

Yep, it is just in his posts sometimes he was going on about threats to meet up, I was just pointing out it doesn't look very threatening!

NorthernWisdom

Yep, it is just in his posts sometimes he was going on about threats to meet up, I was just pointing out it doesn't look very threatening!

In his defence (can't believe I put that!) sometimes on this board the invites are a little less... hospitable;) and it's a bit hard not to read even the most innocent invite with a sinister undertone at times, because of that!

Nick

Administrator
In his defence (can't believe I put that!) sometimes on this board the invites are a little less... hospitable;) and it's a bit hard not to read even the most innocent invite with a sinister undertone at times, because of that!

I haven't seen any others to him but I do know what you mean :(

blend

This might sound daft but I have an 8yr old and 6 yr old son. My dad, now passed away :( always used to take me up to Highfield Rd it's where my passion for the club came from. I only ever wanted to do the same for my sons, but they have no interest. My 8 yr old is mad on football and yet I cannot get him to support CCFC (sorry I have tried!). I took them both to the Arena to see Jimmy unveiled and will take them back there to see Medusa unveiled as well. I think it may appeal to their humour. I desperately want them to have some interest in CCFC but at the moment there is none. Fair play to the trust, I personally think this is humorous and likely to catch people's attention who might not normally be bothered.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

This might sound daft but I have an 8yr old and 6 yr old son. My dad, now passed away :( always used to take me up to Highfield Rd it's where my passion for the club came from. I only ever wanted to do the same for my sons, but they have no interest. My 8 yr old is mad on football and yet I cannot get him to support CCFC (sorry I have tried!). I took them both to the Arena to see Jimmy unveiled and will take them back there to see Medusa unveiled as well. I think it may appeal to their humour. I desperately want them to have some interest in CCFC but at the moment there is none. Fair play to the trust, I personally think this is humorous and likely to catch people's attention who might not normally be bothered.
Fair play to you. To the people who say yes move away and at some time in the future we come back just remember there will be a lot more 6 and 8 year olds that will be lost to the club forever.

Users who are viewing this thread