Trust response to Tim Fisher (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueZack

I know but by saying we weren’t ever going to come back to the Ricoh long term (and would build our own stadium) they strengthened the Councils public support. I’m no fan of the council by the way

Strange, you appear to be backing their actions and justifying them.

Nick

Administrator
Who’s getting excited? Other than those upset that Fisher has been called out. Fisher has more than earned his criticism from every fan and every supporters group. There’s really no need to get upset by the Trusts statement from any supporter. That’s before you even go into the details of it.

You do realise that saying fisher resign doesn't mean he will? Pretty sure it's been said multiple times in open letters.

What's the plan behind it? If he walks out tomorrow will we suddenly get a deal?

Nobody is upset by saying fisher should resign, it's more the agenda behind the trust that seems to go on.

Still no questioning in the slightest of the council for lying? Still no willingness to even acknowledge that a bloke who strangely go out of his way to mislead fans and completely make things up to push a boycott is involved with them?

Liquid Gold

It's more pointing about people getting excited about aimless pr stuff.

Them shouting he should go is to try and get away from their own goal.

Everybody knows fisher is full of shit, it doesn't mean the trust who claim to represent fans should be. If fisher resigns then what then? Will we get to play there?

Like I said months ago, the legals will go on and all it would do is give him a couple of moral points. Nothing more.

The trust have alienated themselves, it's left to Jimmy hill way to pull their strings as the statements show.
That's one of the worst bits, 'standing with the sky blue community' then only mentioning themselves and some mad bloke. No mention at all of all the other groups that put their name to the statement last week.

hill83

What matters more, the club existing or getting one over on SISU/TF?

giphy.gif

torchomatic

Probably correct but it didn’t help and may well have given the Council the excuse to do a deal with Wasps (something they no doubt wanted to do due to the total breakdown in the relationship with us/SISU)

The Council never needed an excuse to shaft us. It started in 2005. Don't forget "hell would freeze over" before the Council handed the Ricoh to SISU, so according to some on here that equates as them saying they would never sell to the football club. Is that right? Should the council not help the 130 year old football club but instead grant a 250 year lease to a franchise with no ties to the area? It seems you and quite a few others think that is fine and dandy. Who cares about CCFC, eh as long as SISU get shafted?

Liquid Gold

Still not a reason to get upset at Fisher being called out. What’s wrong with having an agenda against Fisher and SISU? They’ve earned it haven’t they?
Probably because there are more important things to worry about. It's like someone has set fire to your house, instead of putting the fire out then going after the guy they're just shouting at the bloke while their house burns down.

SkyBlueZack

Still not a reason to get upset at Fisher being called out. What’s wrong with having an agenda against Fisher and SISU? They’ve earned it haven’t they?

Because there is more pressing matters at the present time. The trust have never called anyone out but SISU and TF. It's an obsession and it's wierd.

skybluetony176

You do realise that saying fisher resign doesn't mean he will? Pretty sure it's been said multiple times in open letters.

What's the plan behind it? If he walks out tomorrow will we suddenly get a deal?

Nobody is upset by saying fisher should resign, it's more the agenda behind the trust that seems to go on.

Still no questioning in the slightest of the council for lying? Still no willingness to even acknowledge that a bloke who strangely go out of his way to mislead fans and completely make things up to push a boycott is involved with them?

Why are you bothered anyway? You don’t see the point in doing anything remember. Or is it different when it’s an opportunity to have a go at the trust? Clearly it is.

Nick

Administrator
Why not call everyone else out? Or is it just an agenda against SISU and TF?
They won't call any other party out. They are far too involved. They won't dare to question the council openly lying and then being cocky about it because of public opinion.

CCFCSteve

Strange, you appear to be backing their actions and justifying them.

Not at all. I’m just pragmatic. I’ve read some of the historical comments from judges etc. A lease is a negotiation between two parties. The ball is now in our court that’s all I’ve said

torchomatic

Ok, to be more specific they are a party to the action so are having to incur significant legal costs. It’s semantics as the point remains the same, Wasps have indicated their terms to do a deal (whether we all agree with those terms or not), it’s now up to us.....unless Wasps get desperate for the cash or concerned about the adverse PR (I’d rather not risk it if the CVC deal has been finalised/they are more financially secure)

Wasps don't need to be concerned with adverse publicity whilst they have the Sky Blue Trust and people in this thread (Hi, Tony) cheering them on.

Nick

Administrator
That's one of the worst bits, 'standing with the sky blue community' then only mentioning themselves and some mad bloke. No mention at all of all the other groups that put their name to the statement last week.
They have alienated themselves from them, Johnson has already tried to make out they are supporting the legal action.

It's nothing but a few blokes agreeing with each other. Seemingly with some sort of personal agenda that isn't ccfc.

skybluetony176

Because there is more pressing matters at the present time. The trust have never called anyone out but SISU and TF. It's an obsession and it's wierd.

It would be weird not to. Are you aware of our clubs history since SISU took over? It doesn’t sound like you are if you think it’s weird for supporters to harbour a grudge against either Fisher or SISU.

SkyBlueZack

Not at all. I’m just pragmatic. I’ve read some of the historical comments from judges etc. A lease is a negotiation between two parties. The ball is now in our court that’s all I’ve said.

No mention of the councils promise to the football club andd rugby club? No mention of the councils relationship with the club prior to SISU? People keep referring to the judges comments, do we not have brains of our own to work out things? Or are we just being told what to think?

Nick

Administrator
Why are you bothered anyway? You don’t see the point in doing anything remember. Or is it different when it’s an opportunity to have a go at the trust? Clearly it is.
I have an issue with people being misled and always have.

Nobody from the trust seems to want to address that somebody attending their board meetings is strangely going out of their way to make things up. "If you go to games then 76p of each £1 is given to sisu".

What's that about? It's the exact opposite of standing with the sky blue community isn't it?

You have people like CJ who do their best and discuss things with us mere members but a few others seem to have other thoughts.

Nick

Administrator
It would be weird not to. Are you aware of our clubs history since SISU took over? It doesn’t sound like you are if you think it’s weird for supporters to harbour a grudge against either Fisher or SISU.
It is even weirder for them to go to the press to say how wonderful a wasps match was isn't it? Why not have a grudge against all of the twats??

You would think a council leader openly lying about the sale of the ricoh that could impact us years after sisu have gone would get a couple of questions asked at least, wouldn't you?

SkyBlueZack

I'm fully aware. I don't blame them for everything, I'm a bit too logical and rational for that. To put the grudge before the football club is wierd, yes. How can it not be? The club is the reason you have the grudge. The grudge is because of their mis-management. Yet here we are, wanting to win the grudge more than keeping the club going. That is very fucking wierd!

chiefdave

The trust really aren't fit for purpose. Having been criticised by virtually everyone for their refusal to add their name alongside every other fan ground rather than take the criticism on board they dig themselves in to a deeper hole.

We must be the only club in history to have a supporters trust actively working to harm the club.
do people really believe that Tim Fisher should be chairman of Coventry City Football Club
Lets say Fisher resigns today, then what? Are we better off when SISU appoint someone like Ken Dulieu.

Day to day Fisher does virtually nothing and doesn't even get rolled out to sound off on CWR these days. He writes some waffle in the programme once a month and sits looking smug in the stands, that's about it.

Wanting Fisher gone might be a case of careful what you wish for if SISU aren't following him out the door. You run the risk of someone coming in and undoing all the good work Boddy has done recently. You certainly wouldn't have anyone coming in who had authority to make decisions over legal action or affect any real change.

Nick

Administrator
I'm fully aware. I don't blame them for everything, I'm a bit too logical and rational for that. To put the grudge before the football club is wierd, yes. How can it not be? The club is the reason you have the grudge. The grudge is because of their mis-management. Yet here we are, wanting to win the grudge more than keeping the club going. That is very fucking wierd!
It's like when David Johnson said he doesn't go to home games because he said he can't sit with his friends unless he has a season ticket. That's either a lie or he just didn't realise he could.

The first thing would be to see if you can watch the club you support.

It's way deeper than ccfc.

When it comes to the politics I haven't agreed with juggy much, the trust need to have a look at what he has done.

skybluetony176

Wasps don't need to be concerned with adverse publicity whilst they have the Sky Blue Trust and people in this thread (Hi, Tony) cheering them on.

Funny you pick me out when I’ve led a campaign on here to target everyone except the club or SISU while the ones who get upset when the trust give Fisher some well deserved shit take the piss out of me for doing so and do nothing themselves because they don’t see the point. They’re also be the same ones who you know will be first to label the fan base fickle if the shit does hit the fan at the end of the season thinking that they’re addressing the likes of me when in fact they’ll always be countless amounts more fickle than I’ll ever be because they couldn’t even be arsed to email MP’s, councillors, media ect even when links to the contact details have been placed on this site.

So you join in Torch if you think it makes you look clever but just remember I at least tried and I guarantee that most of not all of the likes you get for your post didn’t.

Grendel

Tony in sucking up to the Trust shocker

Nick

Administrator
Don't expect the trust to confirm it. Too busy with their voodoo dolls of Joy and Tim. I'm still waiting to be shown their statement disagreeing with Wasps relocation.
Considering I had to tell a board member which board members were boycotting maybe they just don't know?

The same as when I ask at the clear campaign setup to mislead and divide fans from somebody involved with them.

That's not saying all board members want to mislead and divide, far from it.

There was no disagreement with it, only the article saying it was a wonderful sporting occasion.

Nobody will say anything or answer things, will just roll out a few of one of their Twitter accounts to shout a lot about people being on sisus payroll. The ironic thing being he works at the council.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

Anyhow. I’ll leave the usual idiots alone to wank each other off now in mutual likes and repeating endlessly what each have already said as if it makes you smart. Enjoy yourself girls. I’m sure Fisher appreciates what you do for him.

higgs

Just do a fucking deal and get our future at the ricoh sorted you bunch of Muppets

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Anyhow. I’ll leave the usual idiots alone to wank each other off now in mutual likes and repeating endlessly what each have already said as if it makes you smart. Enjoy yourself girls. I’m sure Fisher appreciates what you do for him.

Sounds like a trust meeting but without the council employees.

Sadly for the trust, smarter than they think fans are. As seen by the board member deleting his Twitter account after he tried to give it loads.

Nick

Administrator
So, do you believe (think) that Fisher should remain in his current positions.
Wasn't asking me but I don't think so. It's more the thinking behind the statement.

Get shown up a bit and refuse to question anybody else so just deflect to shout at fisher.

There's no real plan behind the statement, it's just part of a pr game. Fans groups saying they represent fans shouldn't be partaking in those.

It's telling the emphasis is all about fishers lies just after the council get caught out lying and there's calls for a bit of pressure isn't it?

bawtryneal

Wasn't asking me but I don't think so. It's more the thinking behind the statement.

Get shown up a bit and refuse to question anybody else so just deflect to shout at fisher.

There's no real plan behind the statement, it's just part of a pr game. Fans groups saying they represent fans shouldn't be partaking in those.

It's telling the emphasis is all about fishers lies just after the council get caught out lying and there's calls for a bit of pressure isn't it?

I don’t follow or are interested in the politics of the trust or any agenda of people on here.
Like the majority always CCFC and it’s current manager and team first.
However I do believe that Fisher is a devisive influence that only complicates a very difficult negotiating situation.
In the trust article they are very clear about Fishers roles and responsibilities and on those matters I agree with them. He should either resign or admit he supports the court cases.

Nick

Administrator
I don’t follow or are interested in the politics of the trust or any agenda of people on here.
Like the majority always CCFC and it’s current manager and team first.
However I do believe that Fisher is a decisive influence that only complicates a very difficult negotiating situation.
In the trust article they are very clear about Fishers roles and responsibilities and on those matters I agree with them. He should either resign or admit he supports the court cases.
Said it a few weeks ago.

If he resigns and says "I can't support this" then it might get him a tiny bit of credit for morals but then what? I don't doubt the bloke is a massive cock but it's not going to stop the legal stuff is it?

Sisu will be the ones to pick his replacement as well.

At the minute the priority is having somewhere to play isn't it?

pastythegreat

So irrespective of this statement and where it has come from..........do people really believe that Tim Fisher should be chairman of Coventry City Football Club.........because I don't !!
Of course not, but should the council and w***s be free of critisism/questioning in the way that the "trust" are allowing in the "best interests of the supporters"!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Sounds like you at a trust board meeting Tony

bawtryneal

Said it a few weeks ago.

If he resigns and says "I can't support this" then it might get him a tiny bit of credit for morals but then what? I don't doubt the bloke is a massive cock but it's not going to stop the legal stuff is it?

Sisu will be the ones to pick his replacement as well.

At the minute the priority is having somewhere to play isn't it?

Of course that is the priority !!
Removing Fisher just might help the negotiations and offer Wasps a route to changing their opinions on reopening negotiations.
It’s all about pride and principles and you need “like minded people” with a common goal to achieve that.

Users who are viewing this thread