Trust is a toothless spineless talking shop - nothing more! (1 Viewer)

F

funiaw

nearly 2 years ago the Sky Blues Trust formed promising they would act as a last resort. They claim to much self congratulation that they are determined to obtain part ownership of the club.

But WHAT exactly have they done about it?

FUCK ALL that's what!

All they have done is have a vote, where they patted themselves on the back for the democracy, and the result was clear and unequivocal. Nothing more to do with sisu!

Fine you would think that was an end to that. Roll on a few months - and guess what, without another vote, the egos in charge decided to betray that vote, and go against the VAST MAJORITY (their OWN words) of their OWN membership!

Now that is what is nowhere near what is democracy! So having found that SISU no longer listens to them, rather than act democratically (a key word they like to use to describe themselves), instead they cowardly try and worm their way back into sisu's good books!

What is so ironic, is that this will never work! They have chosen a path, that all it will do is make them look even more toothless and clueless.

How these wankers have the nerve to claim they represent even their own membership is shocking!

Let's see how long it is before these cowards who just cannot abide the truth being aired come on this thread and call for it to be closed!!

Or the tosser admin caves yet again to the trust nagging!

Prove me wrong trust! Prove that you haven't just been trying to grow your membership and negelecting your SOLE purpose!

Tell us all what the size of this elusive fighting fund is!

Or have you just pissed it all up on banners and petrol to get to League headquarters!

How serious are you about owning part of the club - or are you relying on owners just giving it to you for free!

Come on tossers - PROVE ME WRONG - I DEFY YOU!!!!

letsallsingtogether

fuck me i thought my rants were bad but obviously have still got some way to go.

that's gonna be my challenge....:D

Matty_CCFC

nearly 2 years ago the Sky Blues Trust formed promising they would act as a last resort. They claim to much self congratulation that they are determined to obtain part ownership of the club.

FUCK ALL that's what!

All they have done is have a vote, where they patted themselves on the back for the democracy, and the result was clear and unequivocal. Nothing more to do with sisu!

Fine you would think that was an end to that. Roll on a few months - and guess what, without another vote, the egos in charge decided to betray that vote, and go against the VAST MAJORITY (their OWN words) of their OWN membership!

Now that is what is nowhere near what is democracy! So having found that SISU no longer listens to them, rather than act democratically (a key word they like to use to describe themselves), instead they cowardly try and worm their way back into sisu's good books!

What is so ironic, is that this will never work! They have chosen a path, that all it will do is make them look even more toothless and clueless.

How these wankers have the nerve to claim they represent even their own membership is shocking!

Let's see how long it is before these cowards who just cannot abide the truth being aired come on this thread and call for it to be closed!!

Prove me wrong trust! Prove that you haven't just been trying to grow your membership and negelecting your SOLE purpose!

Or have you just pissed it all up on banners and petrol to get to League headquarters!

How serious are you about owning part of the club - or are you relying on owners just giving it to you for free!

Guess who is back, with yet another name?

Ashdown1

Unless this individual is a member, I can't see what his point or gripe is and even if he is it presumably cost him a £1 ?!
I'm not sure what anyone really expects the trust to do when two major business' and their executives, councillors, administrators and football league authorities have all failed dismally to actually even sit down together. Surely all they can do is continue to keep the mess in the public eye with low level demonstration?!

Grendel

FUCK ALL that's what!

I assume Heinz have withdrawn their sponsorship.

AndreasB

Well he is right (if a little unhinged) - Trust got flattered by Hoffman, the American et al and went hell for leather in racing to become a "Sisu Out" only organisation, tacitly supporting NOPM, KCIC etc in the vain hope of securing a seat on the board of a "fan owned club" (whatever the fuck that means)

Once Hoffman etc became a busted flush and ACL/CCC proved to be more culpable than first thought, this left the trust boxed into a corner - no avenue to influence/challenge SISU and no plan B.

I wanted the trust to succeed but they brought this on themselves - Niavety is understandable with a pressure group run by fans BUT the trust have been told many times at meetings and through feedback that they need a more flexible approach and have chosen to ignore this advice at every opportunity. Shame.

sky blue john

In all honesty do we really want fans representation on the board ?
I know i don't !!!
How could they be trusted to feed us the truth and not just be the clubs owners puppets ?

Grendel

I wouldn't have a problem with you being involved. I know i don't always share your view but i reckon you would be straight !!!!

Same for me I assume?

Steve.B50

I wouldn't have a problem with you being involved. I know i don't always share your view but i reckon you would be straight !!!!

I agree, you always come over as having a good and constructive point of view.(NorthernWisdom)

The Trust cannot say much without putting over to many views of being on one side or the other. We hold open meetings and they can be good but we will never be able to please everyone's point of view. We are in the position of being shot at, but at same time we are just supporters like most on here yet what ever we do say is scrutinised.
What I will say is that we are not sitting back and doing nothing, we are still busy working on ways of getting these groups to at least communicate.

AndreasB

Ah Steve, if only that was the case, appreciate the stated change of direction but it should not have been neccessary. Credibility is hard to get and very easy to lose. You let the hotheads run the show at a critical time in the clubs history and now fans are completely divided with nothing to rally round.

Kingokings204

Exactly as someone previous said.... What does he expect the trust to do ffs? I understand the rant however I cannot understand it.

Steve.B50

Ah Steve, if only that was the case, appreciate the stated change of direction but it should not have been neccessary. Credibility is hard to get and very easy to lose. You let the hotheads run the show at a critical time in the clubs history and now fans are completely divided with nothing to rally round.

We took all this on because no one else wanted it and to be honest I still believe thats the case. We did what our membership wanted, even if individuals may not have agreed.
Not sure I would agree with the hotheads running the show but do understand where your coming from.
As for fans being divided I think that's down to a number of different reasons, in some cases because they do not know the whole issue and some do not care, they just want to watch there football team. We all want to blame someone.
To much history to dwell on and sort out, my view is look forward as cannot change what's happend.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Wow such broad shoulders Steve.

What a spineless wuss you truly are!

Seems I have once more struck a nerve!

Fighting fund clearly has fuck all in it !

Pretty much like your head you twat

Spineless? Very good think Steves really frightened of you. By the way that was you on channel five tonight at 9pm wasn't it with all your mates?

Users who are viewing this thread