Trump is my favourite comedian of the year already (7 Viewers)

clint van damme

Pretty sure rape is a criminal offence you get arrested and prosecuted.

And of course if Biden had been found guilty in a civil case you'd defend him?
That's the difference, a rapist is a rapist, a criminal is a criminal, and most people on here would call them out, (I am far from a Biden supporter), but you make excuses for Trump, you are an absolute wrong 'un.

Otis

That's the difference, a rapist is a rapist, a criminal is a criminal, and most people on here would call them out, (I am far from a Biden supporter), but you make excuses for Trump, you are an absolute wrong 'un.
I think Trump was right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

I think Trump right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷
He also spent months claiming that Biden ‘rigged’ the election when there are recorded phone calls of him to state officials in Georgia telling them to ‘find the extra votes, I don’t care how’. In other words doing exactly what he accused his opponent of.

clint van damme

I think Trump right, when he said he could go out in the street and actually shoot someone and people would still love him.

🤷

He was. They played some madd up audio to Trump supporters of Trump making racist and mysoginistic statements and they backed him!
Absute wrong uns

Como

Strongly suggest you read the post before replying.

Sick Boy

So depressing that Trump and Biden are considered the two best options to run

Not a fan of Sunak or Starmer, to put it mildly, but at least they don't seem like they should be seeing out their final days in a care home
Neither of them should be running; for me it's yet another sign of the regression of the West.
I'm fully expecting Trump to win, which I'm sure will have far wider long-term repercussions.

Flying Fokker

Neither of them should be running; for me it's yet another sign of the regression of the West.
I'm fully expecting Trump to win, which I'm sure will have far wider long-term repercussions.
Trump will not win. On one of his recent rallies Republicans left while he was making a speech.

Sick Boy

I think Trump will win and it will be a disaster for democracy and the World in general. Biden is terrible but Trump is immeasurable worse.
I wouldn’t say Biden is terrible, though I disagree with him on some things politically, but due to his age he really shouldn’t be running and is in no fit state to.

Trump shouldn’t even be considered a politician.

Hertsccfc

I wouldn’t say Biden is terrible, though I disagree with him on some things politically, but due to his age he really shouldn’t be running and is in no fit state to.

Trump shouldn’t even be considered a politician.
His role in relation to Israel has been terrible.

Internally he has probably been quite effective, certainly in relation to the economy. But I can't forgive what he has enabled the Israelis to do in Gaza.

Still infinitely better than the alternative.

CCFCSteve

His role in relation to Israel has been terrible.

Internally he has probably been quite effective, certainly in relation to the economy. But I can't forgive what he has enabled the Israelis to do in Gaza.

Still infinitely better than the alternative.

Not forgetting the walking out on Afganistán with no proper dialogue or planning with allies. The economy over there has been doing unbelievably well in terms of GDP/on the surface but inflation has been and remains high, there’s been a huge influx of migration that has kept the poorest wages suppressed (although has probably helped jobs market from overheating), massive amounts of government borrowing (which is now out of control - trump was also bad) and to buy a new home you need to take out a 7-7.5% mortgage on properties where prices have gone through the roof.

There are major cracks forming and he’s got to hope it holds together until the election. If unemployment starts to rise it could be the straw that broke the camel (publics) back

Trump would be a disaster for democracy

Otis

Trump is crushing Biden within all demographics in every swing state poll.
Which is absolutely insane.

The guy is a fraud, a crook, a rapist, a misogynist, racist and a liar.

It's unbelievable that he gains so much traction.

I really wish there was a decent candidate to go up against him, because they would surely wipe the floor with him.

What a horrible person he truly is.

Users who are viewing this thread