Trouble at the game (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

According to the official statement, it's been purchased by the Srivaddhanaprabha family via their company K Power Holdings Co Ltd, so it doesn't belong to the club. It belongs to the owners.

£30m annual loss, club owes millions to the owners, players on huge wages. It can only end well can't it?

Most Leicester fans won't care if it gets you promoted. To be honest, I'm stunned you're still in the Champs despite outspending virtually everyone last season.

rob9872

According to the official statement, it's been purchased by the Srivaddhanaprabha family via their company K Power Holdings Co Ltd, so it doesn't belong to the club. It belongs to the owners.

£30m annual loss, club owes millions to the owners, players on huge wages. It can only end well can't it?

Chasing the golden ticket. If you get promotion I'm sure it will all work out fine (as it will for Cardiff in similar circumstances) but fail and I imagine it could be a huge problem.

Brighton Sky Blue

Chasing the golden ticket. If you get promotion I'm sure it will all work out fine (as it will for Cardiff in similar circumstances) but fail and I imagine it could be a huge problem.

It worked for West Ham who should've totally walked the league.

Tomh111

Most Leicester fans won't care if it gets you promoted. To be honest, I'm stunned you're still in the Champs despite outspending virtually everyone last season.

I always find that bizzare, I like to think if Cov had the money they spent on players and wages we would make back to back promotions... Maybe naive in the Cov part but I honestly don't understand why they haven't got promoted.
It would also worry me that your owner is going to get fed up with not being in the Premiership and pulls the plug. Would have thought you'd be in a bigger mess than we are if that happens.

Brighton Sky Blue

Agree there-when we played them away last season I expected us to get totally thumped. As it goes we kept it tight and could've got something if Clingan hadn't missed from the spot.

The financial gulf was so enormous it was embarrassing.

fernandopartridge

We'll ground share next season if the Srivaddhanaprabhas bail out.

Blue Maniac

Yes, with the likes of Michael Ball, Michael Johnson, Darius Vassell, Neil Danns, Jermaine Beckford, John Paintsil and Matt Mills in the squad it's astonishing we didn't fall through the trapdoor with you lot.
If. That's the key word isn't it. The financial situation is discussed in this thread: http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php/36093-LCFC-Announce-2011-12-Financial-Results

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes, with the likes of Michael Ball, Michael Johnson, Darius Vassell, Neil Danns, Jermaine Beckford, John Paintsil and Matt Mills in the squad it's astonishing we didn't fall through the trapdoor with you lot.

If. That's the key word isn't it. The financial situation is discussed in this thread: http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php/36093-LCFC-Announce-2011-12-Financial-Results

They would all have walked into our team. You had Beckford, we had Clive Platt.

Brighton Sky Blue

Ball, Johnson? Paintsil?? MILLS ffs?!? I knew you were shite last season but I didn't realise you had a team full of corpses.

Where you had Ball we had Hussey. For Johnson we had half arsed Clingan or even Deegan. For Paintsil we had Clarke (not terrible), and for Mills we had Keogh (admit we have you there). Beckford would've been out of this world.

LB87ccfc

Just to confirm, Chippy was not smashed up, and people who have asked why there was some unsavoury incidences, well this is because some of our fans were attacked in the game down at Swindon with some attacked with bricks and bottles, this obviously caused some issues, totally uncalled for really from all, its a game of football ffs.

I was even openly told by Swindon fans that there was a group of there supporters hell bent on trouble that day arriving, but must of been over 200 Coventry lads looking for it at one stage, ridiculous, this is not the 80s.

Users who are viewing this thread