Trouble at the game (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Loads of it.
Many of the old boys back out it seemed. This is because Swindon smashed up a pub and a chippy.

After the game I seen a car of 4 swindon fans get out and jump a man. He was an Everton fan!! Broken collarbone!! (Taken from twitter).

Lots of trouble by tesco.

ohitsaidwalker king power

Sadly yes.. we got caught up in some by the underpass railway line to Tesco carpark and then some by the Tesco library.
Ugly and shameful. Its a game....

Ashdown1

Well I hope we fucking battered the bastards !! I know City fans who were bricked and attacked down at their place !

PVA

There was a fight between two cov fans just after the final whistle by the stairs.

Embarrassing stuff.

motherfunky

Ur joking... We really have pathetic support at times. I seen 2 guys arguing in block 16 at the front after second goal went in, but not sure what about

neilyboy67

got the back end of a fracas half hour after full time, cops there,didnt look like arrests, just outside tescos entrance at the foleshill rd side, some claret spilt on a cov lads head,one of the swindon lads shouting off to cops his brother had been smacked, then the 8 swindon lads all walked into the gas club, would of been interesting if they had of continued down towards the wheatsheaf as the cov troops were fully mobilised!

Ashdown1

I heard that there was trouble at the gas club pre match, Swindon have been getting above their station of late !

skybluehugh

Well I hope we fucking battered the bastards !! I know City fans who were bricked and attacked down at their place !

I can understand where your coming from but can not agree. i really do not want to go back to the 70/80's they were bloody awful for the real football fan. always having to watch your back. No thanks i like it how it is. i can let my teenage son go without worrying to much that he will end up in hospital or worse.

Tommo72

I can understand where your coming from but can not agree. i really do not want to go back to the 70/80's they were bloody awful for the real football fan. always having to watch your back. No thanks i like it how it is. i can let my teenage son go without worrying to much that he will end up in hospital or worse.

Will never go back to that chap but Cov lads still mix it from time to time by the looks.

Ashdown1

Best days of my football following life, never a dull moment...................some of us should have been awarded campaign medals for the good epic battles of the West Mids, Nottingham, West London and Far Gosford Street !! I'm a bit long in the tooth now but young lads have to expend a bit of energy !!
;)

Tomh111

Have a look in the mirror those of you who are talking this up and then grow the fuck up a bit.
Fighting over a football match is pathetic.

Tommo72

Best days of my football following life, never a dull moment...................some of us should have been awarded campaign medals for the good epic battles of the West Mids, Nottingham, West London and Far Gosford Street !! I'm a bit long in the tooth now but young lads have to expend a bit of energy !!
;)

Don't condone football violence but I think many have been caught up over the years. I found the early 90's were tricky at times, think Coventry hooligans were very active then?

rupert_bear

Swindon fans taken out of stand by police were identified as those who smashed Longford chippy up. When are fans going to learn you can't beat technology, that helicopter hovvering above before match taking pictures galore, identifying the rascals then nicking them

Nonleagueherewecome

My little brother got a bit of hassle in The Litten Tree before kick off..silly sod, he thought it was a convenient spot for a quick jar seeing as I was coming from the train station to meet him, I could have told him it's turned into an away fans haunt for that very same reason!

Tommo72

Swindon fans taken out of stand by police were identified as those who smashed Longford chippy up. When are fans going to learn you can't beat technology, that helicopter hovvering above before match taking pictures galore, identifying the rascals then nicking them

They smashed a chippy up??? Pathetic

Macca

Bit embarrassing if feckin Swindon are coming up to a pretty tough city like Cov and smashing the place up

eastwoodsdustman

does anyone know what the fight in block 16 was about?

Some loudmouth toilet in block 16 has been abusing his own team for years. Turned on a couple of blokes with kids at the game for the last 15 mins. As they left he pushed and started on one of the dads making his kids fall over. Dad just kicks the fuck out of the toilet. End of.

rupert_bear

Bit embarrassing if feckin Swindon are coming up to a pretty tough city like Cov and smashing the place up
Bit much for the 2 lads serving at the chippy to put up much resistance, had there been three might have been different

theferret

What? Anyone can turn up anywhere and smash up a chip shop. You claiming that as a result? From what I hear Swindon fans were running in all directions after the game.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. I witnessed the tail end of the incident at their place. Deserve everything they get.

Ashdown1

Big fat skinny head was still standing though wasn't he, pointing and threatening at the two guys with the kids. The stewards let the Dad go though , I saw him coming out 10 mins after the game.

Macca

What? Anyone can turn up anywhere and smash up a chip shop. You claiming that as a result? From what I hear Swindon fans were running in all directions after the game.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. I witnessed the tail end of the incident at their place. Deserve everything they get.

I m claiming what?

Just saying when I used to visit the likes of West Ham back in the day I would have been too scared to be taking the liberty of smashing up local shops

Nick

Administrator
Some loudmouth toilet in block 16 has been abusing his own team for years. Turned on a couple of blokes with kids at the game for the last 15 mins. As they left he pushed and started on one of the dads making his kids fall over. Dad just kicks the fuck out of the toilet. End of.

Fair play if this is what happened!

Users who are viewing this thread