Trouble after QPR (1 Viewer)

CCFC54321

The one in the grey who hangs around at the back and then sticks the boot in to somebody already down and posing no threat at all, what a cowardly little prick.

Attempted murder, surely?
Well his reputation with work colleagues, family and friends is going to get a hammering. Known at matches and the local boozer as a bit of a coward from now on.

Sick Boy

The one in the grey who hangs around at the back and then sticks the boot in to somebody already down and posing no threat at all, what a cowardly little prick.

Yeah even his mate pushes him away thinking he’s a prick.

Wiseoldfool

That wasn't early 90's.

More like mid 00's.

I didn't get there until half time and we were a goal up. They missed a pen in the last minute.

Coming out the ground a full can of beer missed my head by inches, thrown from within a large group of Cardiff fans who were waiting for us to exit.

Actually it was only a couple of weeks prior to Manchester United away in the League Cup, so must have been 2006....?
Yeah sorry i didn't pick up the early 90's detail

Wiseoldfool

Well yes when what happened at Blackpool when one punch killed someone,

letsallsingtogether

It on the supporters facebook page and they all know Raff no mentioning its him.

Calista

The fixture in question was away at Everton, 8th December 1990.
The previous evening the heavens opened with shit loads of snow. I remember travelling back from a gig in Stoke, we got onto the M6 about 11pm just as it started. Within minutes is was pelting down, didn't think we would make it back to Cov. So relieved when we did.
It carried on right through the night and there must have been in excess of 9 or 10 inches by day break, and it was still going!
Subsequently all roads and rail tracks from North Staffs down past and beyond Cov were shut down.
Incredibly not a single snow flake had fallen on Merseyside.
Our away contingent that day therefore consisted of those either living or studying in the vicinity or those that had travelled up on Friday.
Raf, if you're reading, hope you're not badly hurt.
This Raff sounds like a bit of a part time supporter. Could he not have rented some nordic skis?

CV22SBA

I've just seen the non-blurred version and it's 100% not Raf. The bloke that hits the guy in the sky blue jacket is a well known Cov boy so hopefully this version don't get out as he might be in a bit of bother himself.

Nick

Administrator
I've just seen the non-blurred version and it's 100% not Raf. The bloke that hits the guy in the sky blue jacket is a well known Cov boy so hopefully this version don't get out as he might be in a bit of bother himself.

That doesn't look too great either, old fella walks in and gets whacked from behind.

Looks like he's possibly trying to calm it down.

slowpoke

It’s on camera though and a punch is a punch chappie that delivered it could be in bother the old bill I’m sure will be looking at any footage.

edgy

What I find tragic is this "dont be a grass" card that gets played whenever videos and pictures are circulated on social media.

Cowards like that fat dickhead kicking a downed bloke deserve all the grassing possible. There's no honour protecting someone who'd likely stamp on your head when your down.

Nick

Administrator
What I find tragic is this "dont be a grass" card that gets played whenever videos and pictures are circulated on social media.

Cowards like that fat dickhead kicking a downed bloke deserve all the grassing possible. There's no honour protecting someone who'd likely stamp on your head when your down.

Exactly, it's not being a grass commenting about it.

The video is all over the internet FFS. That guy happily stuck the boot in to somebody on the floor, deserves to be dropping the soap for a while.

SkyBlueMatt

Hold your hand out G, let’s see how old you are.
What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your f*ckin' armchair w*nkin' off to Pop Idols?

Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage?

Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? F*ck that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. QPR away, love it!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

long way home

Hope the Cov lad booted is ok, sounded horrible. I m 100% the guy in blue is not the name mentioned. That fella should of stayed on the other side of the road, instead of trying to get ringside seats..

Any news on the lad that got kicked

Evo1883

Hope the Cov lad booted is ok, sounded horrible. I m 100% the guy in blue is not the name mentioned. That fella should of stayed on the other side of the road, instead of trying to get ringside seats..

Any news on the lad that got kicked
Lad must be OK as I'm assuming something would have come out by now

TomRad85

What else are you gonna do on a Saturday? Sit in your f*ckin' armchair w*nkin' off to Pop Idols?

Then try and avoid your wife's gaze as you struggle to come to terms with your sexless marriage?

Then go and spunk your wages on kebabs, fruit machines and brasses? F*ck that for a laugh! I know what I'd rather do. QPR away, love it!

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk
Pop Idol? I'll add it to the backlog. Still haven't got around to Will Kings suggestion yet.

eastwoodsdustman

If you watch it back, there's an old bloke who just walks straight though the middle of them all as if its the most normal thing in the world to walk through a 15 man brawl on a Saturday evening.

Users who are viewing this thread