Trialists (1 Viewer)

Deity

I can’t remember a summer where we haven’t had at least one trialist in pre season or a player training with us to get fit / earn a contract offer.

I might be wrong but it feels unusually quiet this season. Maybe at championship level the trialist piece is just at under 23 level ??

fernandopartridge

I can’t remember a summer where we haven’t had at least one trialist in pre season or a player training with us to get fit / earn a contract offer.

I might be wrong but it feels unusually quiet this season. Maybe at championship level the trialist piece is just at under 23 level ??

Is it not because we've got a more established squad so had no need to include filler trialists

SlowerThanPlatt

Is it not because we've got a more established squad so had no need to include filler trialists

Yep, we’re not in a position to offer anything so not fair on the player. Look at poor Jodi Jones, went to Reading to fill the numbers, been at Oxford for a month and still hasn’t signed there.

slowpoke

Think there have been trialists in a number of U/23 games was the youngster we have signed from Tottenham one ?

PVA

Yep, we’re not in a position to offer anything so not fair on the player. Look at poor Jodi Jones, went to Reading to fill the numbers, been at Oxford for a month and still hasn’t signed there.

Are Oxford not offering Jones a deal?

I saw the manager praising him.

Scored a nice goal in one friendly

Users who are viewing this thread