Travelling Down (1 Viewer)

Bad Boy

Anyone have any details of coach travel down to Wembley and back yet?

no_loyalty

Not sure on coaches, but probably a few hotels available now 😉.

torchomatic

Woah, £40 a ticket. The train is so much cheaper.

hill83

£40

Rang up and the bloke said they are expecting 40 coaches. Goes from white street coach park and the CBS

I’d usually be getting the train the day before (“usually”, Wembley regulars now) but I’m taking my lad this year and the coach saves on any pissing about.

shmmeee

What’s the actual drive down likely to be like if you’ve got parking at the stadium? How much time as we likely to need?

torchomatic

What train is that?
We're Warwick I know, but £30 return for me and my lad, although admittedly I've put he's 15 rather than 17. Did that for the QPR game.

torchomatic

£40

Rang up and the bloke said they are expecting 40 coaches. Goes from white street coach park and the CBS

I’d usually be getting the train the day before (“usually”, Wembley regulars now) but I’m taking my lad this year and the coach saves on any pissing about.

Yeah, at least on the coach you're guaranteed a seat. We had to stand all the way back from QPR last month as the train was packed.

torchomatic

Shut the fuck up then*

*joking

I’ve not found anything less than £45 return from Cov and you’ve got to change 3 times. Looking at about £75.

I guess you could come over here and travel from Warwick or Leamington.

These are the prices from Leamington/Warwick. Train goes to Marylebone then you have to change to go back up the line to Wembley.

1684418005087.png

clint van damme

£40

If it goes to pens it will be particularly bad trying to get a train home as it will be getting late, coach for me I think.

CJ_covblaze

Flight leaves Thursday afternoon gets in Friday morning 25 hours. In for Friday, Wembley Saturday, fly back Sunday midday and land back in Melbourne Monday night another25 hours

Well worth it
Unbelievable effort. Well played 👏

Joy Division

Flight leaves Thursday afternoon gets in Friday morning 25 hours. In for Friday, Wembley Saturday, fly back Sunday midday and land back in Melbourne Monday night another25 hours

Well worth it

That's probably costing you the same as the premier league windfall for the promoted team. Fair play!

Users who are viewing this thread