Travellers (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Drove past Tile Hill yesterday, they have literally rocked up out the front of people's houses.

Wish police and local authorities would just get diggers and smash their stuff up if they refuse to move.

pastythegreat

Drove past Tile Hill yesterday, they have literally rocked up out the front of people's houses.

Wish police and local authorities would just get diggers and smash their stuff up if they refuse to move.
They've been in Tile Hill for ages. Moved from Nixon Road dow on to Tile Hill Lane, they've now moved over to Eastern green.
Quite a friendly bunch in all honesty. Always been polite when I've walked past. Apart from the little shit about 10, asked me 3 times to sell him my dog, then told my i was deaf or ignorant when I ignored the c**t

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Sky_Blue_Daz

They were up on Radford common last week too

Nick

Administrator
They've been in Tile Hill for ages. Moved from Nixon Road dow on to Tile Hill Lane, they've now moved over to Eastern green.
Quite a friendly bunch in all honesty. Always been polite when I've walked past. Apart from the little shit about 10, asked me 3 times to sell him my dog, then told my i was deaf or ignorant when I ignored the c**t

Was he saying.

"Do you like dags?"

Evo1883

Friendly until they start lobbing their shitty tissues in the bushes... Tramps

clint van damme

Been on top green near me twice recently. First lot left it tidy, second lot left a bit of mess and destroyed a tree.

They've put bollards up to stop them getting in now.

D

Deleted member 4439

Very possibly the wrong thread but as Eastern Green has been mentioned, we've had a police helicopter circling since lunchtime today. Came directly over the house at least twice - the lowest I've seen any craft over the rooftop. It's still circling as I write. The circle seems to be banner brook, hockley, sutton ave. Presumably must have been back to refuel at some point, but never known a helicopter to hang around 5-6 hours like this.

I did hear some gunshots around lunchtime, but as there's farmer shooting nearby, hard to say if it's connected.

Grendel

Very possibly the wrong thread but as Eastern Green has been mentioned, we've had a police helicopter circling since lunchtime today. Came directly over the house at least twice - the lowest I've seen any craft over the rooftop. It's still circling as I write. The circle seems to be banner brook, hockley, sutton ave. Presumably must have been back to refuel at some point, but never known a helicopter to hang around 5-6 hours like this.

I did hear some gunshots around lunchtime, but as there's farmer shooting nearby, hard to say if it's connected.

I saw two as you say very low circling around when I was in Meriden earlier

hill83

Apparently there was a police training exercise according to curtain twitcher 01 on facebook.

D

Deleted member 4439

Well, as they now appear to be finished they can come back and stick me rooftiles back on. It was so low that I could almost look in at the pilot.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Can't stand travellers. Scum of the earth. Cheat people out of hard earned cash by doing non essential work to tiling, driveways etc. Nearly always target the elderly. Their kids are little shits. Why don't the police ever check their vehicles for tax, insurance and MoT's? Surely a permanent address is needed to have these in order? Also TV licences. I bet they don't buy those either. Why do these scum get away with what WE have to pay for?

duffer

Well, as they now appear to be finished they can come back and stick me rooftiles back on. It was so low that I could almost look in at the pilot.

Yep, I saw him and his mate flying away late afternoon/evening.

I’m sure it’s not as much fun as it looks, but if anyone fancies paying for my training and buying me a helicopter I’ll be happy to provide lifts to every away game next season. :)

ccfc92

1596223289497.png

Edit : Sorry @Nick , just seen your post 🤦‍♂️ :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ccfc92

Can't stand travellers. Scum of the earth. Cheat people out of hard earned cash by doing non essential work to tiling, driveways etc. Nearly always target the elderly. Their kids are little shits. Why don't the police ever check their vehicles for tax, insurance and MoT's? Surely a permanent address is needed to have these in order? Also TV licences. I bet they don't buy those either. Why do these scum get away with what WE have to pay for?

I would be interested to hear from any Police force what their policy actually is on Travellers. How they manage to be above the law with all the modern technology is beyond me.

OffenhamSkyBlue

The next village up from us near Evesham has a travellers' site which takes up a LOT of the police's time, and they frequently have large multi-agency operations to clamp down on their activities, including TV licensing, DVLA/DVSA, and regional organised crime units from neighbouring police forces.
But that is for a permanent site, not the ones who actually travel!

no_loyalty

They need to be taken out Gangs Of London style.

RingoCCFC

Users who are viewing this thread