Travel to Games (1 Viewer)

LloydyCCFC

Me and my friend bought our season tickets today block 15, clearly mad but hey ho :facepalm: anyway, was just wondering if anyone travels by car to the game from leamington area, and has a few spare seats? :whistle: Bit cheeky i know but being only 16, we cant drive and getting to coventry by train and then bus is quite a mission and rather pricey, especially evening games. We would be willing to pay petrol and put money towards parking. Worth an ask. PUSB

lordsummerisle

If still lived in Leamington would help you out, would just want the cost of parking.

Mind you that would be £25 worth of shopping at Tesco!

ampthill_sba

Does anyone live in Cov anymore?

People who do are less likely to join a forum as they can talk about all things CCFC in their pub, at work, on their drive etc

Exiled fans (happy not moving back) seek info and banter as they can't find it in the non-virtual world.

ajsccfc

We're truly an international team. I'd like Man Utd to recount their number of fans if they're going to claim themselves as most-supported. We've got that lad in Japan too.

woody11462

Well if anyone is travelling from around Manchester i'd be happy to sort some arrangements for some games. Work most weekends but really want to get over for a few games this year.

Me and my friend bought our season tickets today block 15, clearly mad but hey ho :facepalm: anyway, was just wondering if anyone travels by car to the game from leamington area, and has a few spare seats? :whistle: Bit cheeky i know but being only 16, we cant drive and getting to coventry by train and then bus is quite a mission and rather pricey, especially evening games. We would be willing to pay petrol and put money towards parking. Worth an ask. PUSB

Welcome to block 15!

pyeman

People who do are less likely to join a forum as they can talk about all things CCFC in their pub, at work, on their drive etc

Exiled fans (happy not moving back) seek info and banter as they can't find it in the non-virtual world.
Yeah you're right mate,last night i held the first meeting of the West Coast New Zealand Coventry City Supporters Club,didn't last long cos i was the only one who turned up so i just got pissed instead.

Astute

Many years ago I was seeing a bird in Swan lane and knew another one in Highfield road. Very long journeys for me them days. Could leave 5 mins before the game and still see the kickoff

jaymo132

PM Me Lioydy i come from leamington most home games.

sky_blue_up_north

Crewe?

lalalalalala

I Live in Middlewich and go to most all home games, but normally spend time back in Cov for the Saturday games, but if you need a lift to evening matches that is OK, I also go to most away games, just share the fuel costs if your interested, just PM me....

Users who are viewing this thread