Transfers... (1 Viewer)

RichieGunns

he was released from stoke i think and is a Jamaican international doubt he would come here and he would be on hefty wages will go to champ club if in England

It says we've taken him on trial and that in order for us to take him, he will have to prove his fitness to the team and Thorn.

But yeh it could just be a load of shite...

harvey098

Who is Ricardo Fuller? It's been banded around that he's our trialist. Once again it's from that dodgy rumours site but I thought I'd ask...his name rings a bell, just not sure where from.

I cant work out whether this is a joke? "who is Ricardo Fuller"

RichieGunns

I cant work out whether this is a joke? "who is Ricardo Fuller"

I don't pay much attention to other clubs or their players, just city. I see no point as it gains me no greater understanding of my own club, just someone elses.

You may think thats weird but thats just who i am.

But i had heard of him before, but was a little fuzzy on the details.

I was just seeing if people thought he was a good player or not.

Last edited:

Grendel

Ricardo Fuller wouldn't come here. Surely Championship clubs would fight over him.

He wouldn't get much Fuller on what we would be paying him. He would want twice what we could afford as a guess.

AFCCOVENTRY

3 more to sign i would have thought.

Will be interesting to see who the new trial player is at Ryton tomorrow.

Astute

My lad got back from Glasgow last night. All the talk up there is about him joining Rangers. Thouggt he was still with us though. Just hope we haven't missed out on him by taking our time.

RichieGunns

This from the unreliable rumour site...

Coventry are looking at two leftbacks (andreas ulmer and markus suttner) & two strikers (david connolly and daniel bogdanovic)

Here's some info on them from Wiki (I know...)

* Andreas Ulmer (born October 30, 1985 - 27 Yrs Old) is an Austrian footballer who currently plays as a defender for FC Red Bull Salzburg in the Austrian Bundesliga.

* Markus Suttner (April 16, 1987 - 25 Yrs Old) is a young Austrian defender, who currently plays for Austria Wien since 1 July 2007.

* David James Connolly (born 6 June 1977 - 35 Yrs Old) is a professional footballer who last played as a striker for Southampton. He has previously played for the Republic of Ireland and for various clubs including Feyenoord and Excelsior in the Netherlands as well as Wigan Athletic and Sunderland in the Premier League. (He's presently wanted by Crystal Palace on a free transfer from Southampton.)

* Daniel Bogdanović (born 26 March 1980 in Misrata, Libya - 32 Yrs Old), is a Maltese professional footballer of Serbian and Slovenian decent who plays as a striker.

Also...

Chelsea youngster Patrick Bamford has gone on loan to Coventry City.

And something about him from Wiki (yes...)

* Patrick James Bamford (born 5 September 1993 - 19 Yrs Old) is an English footballer who plays for Chelsea as a forward.

So heres the questions...

What are your thoughts?

Do you think there is any truth to them??

Which ones would be more likely if they were to happen assuming they're not the ramblings of some stupid attention seeking idiot..?
(Not me honest guvnor :p )

Last edited:

RichieGunns

none

we are looking at a brazian, and a german attacking midfielder

Yes i know that im not stupid nor am I blind! lol

I've been keeping a close eye on all of our transfers targets since we started bringing them in...

This has come up in the last few hours...i wouldn't put it past Thorn to be looking at more than just the two trialists!

Remember there is meant to be another striker coming on top of those two trialists

AND if Hussey goes then Thorn would want to find a replacement for him at LB

So seeing as two of the players mentioned are Left Backs and two of them are Strikers, this would possible be a good time to start discussing it rather than dismissing me out of hand :p

Last edited:

dongonzalos

Would like Connolly as back up for cody.

Get him and a creative midfielder

Don't sell hussey or wood and we will be in the play offs.

Can't get the thought out of my head that another 3 are going to leave in the last week before kick off.

Explaining the influx

Really hope cody is not one if them

RichieGunns

well, you dismissed it out of hand when you said

"This from the unreliable rumour site"

Everyone calls it the unreliable rumour site if you hadn't noticed...its because a lot of it is unreliable...BUT...a few things have proved true...like Malaga and the Edge being mentioned on there before they were signed...plus it said we'd got a German and Brazilian Trialist before the club annoced it...

So while it is called the unreliable rumour site...there are some diamonds in rough!

And while i called it that...i was trying to see what people thought...you obviously read my first line and decided not to read anymore of my post...

ccfcway

you obviously read my first line and decided not to read anymore of my post...

sorry pal, didnt mean to offend..

in answer to your questions

What are your thoughts?
I think the person has made up the rumours

nope

Which ones would be more likely if they were to happen assuming they're not the ramblings of some stupid attention seeking idiot..?
they are the ramblings of a stupid idiot

RichieGunns

sorry pal, didnt mean to offend..

in answer to your questions

What are your thoughts?
I think the person has made up the rumours

nope

they are the ramblings of a stupid idiot

Thank you :D

Now lets see what happens!

shmmeee

Would like Connolly as back up for cody.

Get him and a creative midfielder

Don't sell hussey or wood and we will be in the play offs.

Can't get the thought out of my head that another 3 are going to leave in the last week before kick off.

Explaining the influx

Really hope cody is not one if them

Me too, but I've got a nagging feeling Wood Cody and one other will go before the window closes

kg82

This Cody thing has come from nothing more then conjecture on here and a mention on that rumour site but people seem to be taking it seriously?

Users who are viewing this thread