Transfer window countdown (1 Viewer)

Deity

Predictions please ....

Hiwula out on loan

Surprise forward in on loan

Kasteneer contracted mutually terminated

larry_david

Kastaneer loaned out to someone. I'd love this actually, imagine a loan to Northampton or something and he plays and bangs a few in. Signings from abroad can take a fair while although the writing is very clearly on the wall.

I'd love Thompson or Williams out for a month if possible to join drysdale.

Hiwula will prob go.

Baka could play a part for us yet...

SlowerThanPlatt

With regards to Kastaneer if he can’t get himself fit for a team who have signed an agreement to pay his wages for the next 3 years you’d have to question what motivation he would have to get fit for another team for 3 months.

Also, wherever he’s gone he’s struggled to get onto the pitch even in his homeland so not sure it’s a case of him adapting to a new country just generally poor fitness levels

cc84cov

Don’t see Kastaneer going anywhere we won’t be paying up his 3 year contract Hiwula is all I see going.

SlowerThanPlatt

Not sure what the plan is for Charlie Wakefield. 21, nowhere near the first team and hasn’t been loaned out anywhere to get a better reflection of where he’s at. Apparently can play right back but Robins has marked Pask as cover for Dabo. Just seems to be blocking younger players getting playing time who have more of a chance of getting in the first team.

Contract expires end of this season

junglej13

Predictions please ....

Hiwula out on loan

Surprise forward in on loan

Kasteneer contracted mutually terminated
This is exactly what I think will happen. Would like to see Kastaneer loaned out as I still think there is a player in their somewhere. Maybe McCallum sold for about £600k to Reading half an hour before the window shuts.

cc84cov

Not sure what the plan is for Charlie Wakefield. 21, nowhere near the first team and hasn’t been loaned out anywhere to get a better reflection of where he’s at. Apparently can play right back but Robins has marked Pask as cover for Dabo. Just seems to be blocking younger players getting playing time who have more of a chance of getting in the first team.

Contract expires end of this season
Blocking younger players who have a chance of getting in the first team ? Have you see much of Wakefield ? Pask is far superior Wakefield struggles at under 23 level,as a right wing back I can’t see it not on the defensive side anyway going forward he gets to a defender does about 27 step overs and doesn’t progress any further I expect him to be released end of season.

SlowerThanPlatt

Blocking younger players who have a chance of getting in the first team ? Have you see much of Wakefield ? Pask is far superior Wakefield struggles at under 23 level,as a right wing back I can’t see it not on the defensive side anyway going forward he gets to a defender does about 27 step overs and doesn’t progress any further I expect him to be released end of season.

I think you have read my post wrong. I said if Wakefield has no future which appears to be the case we may as well loan him out if there’s some suitors as he’s taking a younger players playing time in the 23s who most likely has a better chance of making the first team

cc84cov

I think you have read my post wrong. I said if Wakefield has no future which appears to be the case we may as well loan him out if there’s some suitors as he’s taking a younger players playing time in the 23s who most likely has a better chance of making the first team
Oh ok mate yes I agree in that aspect mate

ccfcway

Leon Clarke on loan, new ground site announced, Christian horner managed to persuade Bernie ecclestone to buy cov and 5 year contract for robins

GaryJones

Leon Clarke on loan, new ground site announced, Christian horner managed to persuade Bernie ecclestone to buy cov and 5 year contract for robins
No way I can see Robins offered a 5 year contract!
I can see the other predictions coming off though!!
o_O

Londonccfcfan

Kastaneer loaned out to someone. I'd love this actually, imagine a loan to Northampton or something and he plays and bangs a few in. Signings from abroad can take a fair while although the writing is very clearly on the wall

I'd love Thompson or Williams out for a month if possible to join drysdale.

Hiwula will prob go.

Baka could play a part for us yet...

Baka IS and WILL play a huge part this season.

Londonccfcfan

I thought he did well last few minutes. Maybe that’s what robins always saw him as. A last 10-15 min impact sub

Yup done it a few times this season.

That header back vs blues reminded me of the header back for chaplin vs posh in injury time last season. Very deliberate and excellent execution.

Londonccfcfan

I think we might sign someone (maybe a loan) Robins has been so quite and coy about signings and dismissive really, it really wouldn't surprise me if we bring one in, out of the blue. Especially if the tickets for replay sell really well on Wednesday or Thursday? possibly be very late on Friday night...who knows.

SkyBlueDom26

I think we might sign someone (maybe a loan) Robins has been so quite and coy about signings and dismissive really, it really wouldn't surprise me if we bring one in, out of the blue. Especially if the tickets for replay sell really well on Wednesday or Thursday? possibly be very late on Friday night...who knows.

@better days Heard anything pal??

Users who are viewing this thread