Transfer targets (14 Viewers)

Deity

The thing is, I reckon the tip i was given regarding a foreign player may be just that, we loan them back. It could be exactly this i wish i knew more but all i was told was a foreign based player would be joining the club and i was told this last week.
Maybe the EMC delay is because the club are going to do a double announcement

PUSB-We_are_going_up

I’m convinced you are about 14
Angel Fx GIF by Mayans M.C.

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

Andy Turner will very much protect the interests of the football club, telling people we are in for 3,4 players when the end result is either no1 or 1 signing makes the club and Andy look silly. Take what Turner says as a direction in the dark but also with a pinch of salt. I am standing by what i said regarding a foreign player joining the club, the source i have is a credible source within the game. Whether i get it right or not doesn't bother me in the slightest i am merely telling other Coventry City fans what i have been told, and that being a foreign player coming in.

Udogie?

2024/25 League 1 Champs?

this is by no means a panic wet the bed post, but considering we’re apparently not short of a penny or two, and I think most would agree the team is looking a bit tired at the minute, and we could do with a couple of additions at least, I’m watching all the teams in and around us strengthening their squads with quality players, some of them having been discussed on here as potential targets, and yet other than Torp we’ve signed nobody…

the players are available, because other clubs have signed them, so why are we seemingly not interested? or is this not the case and it’s something else?

genuinely just a bit confused, as there will be much stronger competition 2nd half of the season now

procdoc

My source is a football agent mate, i play football 5 aside with him every monday night mate, no1 from Coventry on his books but they are all in the know especially during the lead up to the window closing.
Your mate needs a new profession. Yet more bullshit on a thread full of it

Skyblue54

They follow each other on Twitter. This close to deadline day that means we are definitely signing him 😜

this is by no means a panic wet the bed post, but considering we’re apparently not short of a penny or two, and I think most would agree the team is looking a bit tired at the minute, and we could do with a couple of additions at least, I’m watching all the teams in and around us strengthening their squads with quality players, some of them having been discussed on here as potential targets, and yet other than Torp we’ve signed nobody…

the players are available, because other clubs have signed them, so why are we seemingly not interested? or is this not the case and it’s something else?

genuinely just a bit confused, as there will be much stronger competition 2nd half of the season now
Totally agree..just what I was thinking!@

Alkhen

Let's keep things in perspective.

If this deal gets done it's because we really want the player, it's no panic buy. We probably think his stock will only go up and if loaning him back secures a major target then so be it.

It's a shame we haven't got cover in for the wings but we have done ok so far and are pretty adaptable when we need to switch it up.

Let's not forget it's usually us being poached for stars. it's only last Jan we were shitting it that we'd lose Hamer or Vik. This window there haven't really been any scares. We spent 2m+ on an exciting prospect in Torp. Nice to get business done early there.

We Have been linked to a few quality player but couldn't get them over the line. Better to not panic and pay over the odds when the market has a lot more value in the summer.

Loads to be excited about with a potential cup run and no reason why we can't stay in the play off picture. All still with a nice fat wallet ready for the summer.

Mr Panda

We will soon see anyways wont we, like i said if i was just making all this up i certainly wouldn't be posting right now, that isn't my style, i am not the type to mention a players name and throw silly rumours around. If i am told by someone who is within the game something specific that makes a lot of sense then i will however let everyone in here know.

Transfer business concluded.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Happy we've completed this one but really we wished wed have brought a couple of loan players in, even if it was only to give our best players a 10-15 minute rest in some matches.

Users who are viewing this thread