Transfer targets (5 Viewers)

Londonccfcfan

For fucks sake , we’ve been linked with everyone across the globe ……., please Doug , splash some cash or get some loans in ( against our new policy ) !
We need reinforcements, but some quality, if we are to remain in the play off positions.
No harm with a loan or 2.

TomRad85

Looking strong and being strong are two totally different things. Bringing in half a new team and hoping they gel straight away is a big ask. Those that have never played in the Championship before will be in for a surprise when they find out how fast the game goes. If they lose 2 or 3 games trying to integrate the new players they will be on a long, hard game of catchup.

I'd prefer to be in our position than theirs.
Right... I'm just saying they will likely be a threat, I'm unsure on the controversy of this as they literally go above us if they win the game in hand.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Astute

Right... I'm just saying they will likely be a threat, I'm unsure on the controversy of this as they literally go above us if they win the game in hand.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
1 win, 1 draw and 3 defeats so far this year.

I'm not having a go at anything you have said. You never know it could pay off for them. But it seems to me they've done some panic signings that have to hit the ground running. Not easy to change half your side.

The striker they have signed looks a good one. But their present players know not a lot about him. And their defence still looks weak. Can see it all going wrong for them.

Astute

Some people were going a bit OTT. For the record I think we should have brought a couple wingers in but I don't think it's a disaster if the right players didn't come up.
Whingers going on about wingers? What a surprise.

Covcraig@bury

As you were in a cafe and they were talking, the new starter could be prawn cocktail or brushetta
Your talking rubbish, call yourself ITK 🤦‍♂️ There was the usual menu , full English, continental or fresh fruit , no mention or site of prawn cocktail and bruschetta, although if it was available I would be straight in 😂😂

Skybluedownunder

Just seen we’ve been linked with this lad

Would make sense for us to get him as he’s out of contract in the summer so it will be like where we got O’Hare on loan and got a bit of ‘try before you sign’

Would also give him an opportunity to put himself in the shop window before summer to get a bigger contract by playing some first team games in a competitive league. I’m not against it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordan210

Reel It In Jay Buhner GIF by Northwest Motorsport

AFCCOVENTRY

FFS!

Coventry City are set to make a deadline day signing this evening, although the deal is not straight-forward.

CoventryLive understands that the Sky Blues have agreed a long-term deal for a player but that he will be immediately loaned back to the selling club for the remainder of the 2023/24 season.

I understand that the Sky Blues will be doing no further business tonight, either in or out of the club.

Users who are viewing this thread