Transfer targets (9 Viewers)

larry_david

Fadz was literally in the team every week until his mum died. I don't see the huge rush to get him out. I know we've got Lati/Binks so he's 5th/6th in line but he's a pro and he's served us incredibly well and of course his time was always running out for us.

Anyways, January is always shite, the only teams who are busy are those dramatically failing and panic buying. If you aren't signing anyone, essentially you're doing alright.

Matt smith

Fadz was literally in the team every week until his mum died. I don't see the huge rush to get him out. I know we've got Lati/Binks so he's 5th/6th in line but he's a pro and he's served us incredibly well and of course his time was always running out for us.

Anyways, January is always shite, the only teams who are busy are those dramatically failing and panic buying. If you aren't signing anyone, essentially you're doing alright.
Agreed, we still need a forward option if we want to compete though imo

I mean there’s wingers out there who could definitely make an impact

CoventryUSA

Nothing linking him to Cov, but I do wonder what the staff thinks of Duncan McGuire. Reported offers over the last month from Wednesday, Blackburn, and a couple of continental clubs as well.

Was excellent in his first MLS season. Great in-the-box movement and classic poacher #9. Play style reminds me a lot of Godden but with a bigger frame. Orlando has a history of pulling strikers out of university and quickly developing them. Did the same with Daryl Dike (West Brom) and Cyle Larin (Mallorca). However, with all the money spent on Wright and Simms in the summer, I just don't think they reach down and spend the $$ necessary though.

Tom Bogert (the MLS/American version of Fabrizio) on his situation.

AFCCOVENTRY

Here we go!

Young development striker Tom Costello is set to leave City this week. The 20-year-old joined the Sky Blues from Wigan in the summer of 2022. CoventryLive understands that the player has been on trial with Galway United of the League of Ireland Premier Division and is expected to complete his move on a free transfer before Thursday's transfer deadline.

Robinshio

kelly and Fadz over the next 5 months would cost a max of £500k even if we have been mugged off
We need to win a couple of cup games, and that is paid for several times over before we even take a potential quarter final into account

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Heard anything else if you’re not on the wind up?
I’ve heard its now up to the player as to whether he’s coming now, agreed a loan fee of 1m, has to feature at least 15 times between now and end of the season, Man City covering all wages unless that clause isnt met then we pay back 75% of his wages to Man City. But as I say ball’s in his court now, and he is gonna take his time to think it over because other clubs have heard that he’s potentially available now and are sniffing, so we have to hope his head isn’t turned, but as I say progressed nicely

Legia Sky Blue

I’ve heard its now up to the player as to whether he’s coming now, agreed a loan fee of 1m, has to feature at least 15 times between now and end of the season, Man City covering all wages unless that clause isnt met then we pay back 75% of his wages to Man City. But as I say ball’s in his court now, and he is gonna take his time to think it over because other clubs have heard that he’s potentially available now and are sniffing, so we have to hope his head isn’t turned, but as I say progressed nicely

For arguments sake what happens in that scenario if he gets injured and isn't available to play 15 games? From what you have said we would then have to pay £1m & 75% of his wages!

Manchester_sky_blue

🫨🫨🫨🫨🫨

Briles

For arguments sake what happens in that scenario if he gets injured and isn't available to play 15 games? From what you have said we would then have to pay £1m & 75% of his wages!

theres no way robins would guarantee him 15 games, who is he dropping when we are playing so well with no injuries?

Matt smith

Is this actually true?

Martin180

Is this actually true?
Season 3 Episode 21 GIF by Friends

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Its regarding availability, if he was injured or unavailable to play them for a reason outside of football the clause wouldnt come into effect of course

shmmeee

Making Wright work as a CF makes sense in a lot of ways: he’s basically our top scorer, a LW is generally easier to get than a CF.

Users who are viewing this thread